Started by HOG, January 04, 2009, 02:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOG

Hoyhoy`al

In the words of Rolf,
"Can you tell what it is yet?"

H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

BlackOps

Sure, it's one of those really cool thingamajiggys! :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing where you take this one Gary!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Ed S

I don't know, HOG.  Is it going to be another F-16?

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HOG

Hoyhoy`al,

Sorry, did that on a bit of a run, should`ve added "answers on the back of a self addressed stamp."

Blops  `a thingamajiggy`  close but no biscuit. ;D
Ed S    Moi an F16! :lol: go washya mouth

Perhaps this will help

Or another clue was in the last Hogs 2 post.
Cheers  :drink:
G
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

HOG

(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Sisko

Well it's starting to look very MAKish (SF3D) which imediately gets my interest. ;D
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Just call me Ray

You're building one of those round mecha thingies from one of those tabletop game thingies.

EDIT:

keep scrolling

...and you know EXACTLY what I mean. I know you do, don't try to hide in vagaries!
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

philp

Chicken Walker.

Help those poor chickens with their escape.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

HOG

Hoyhoy`Al

Yep you`ve guessed it. A two legged mecha thingy, chicken walking, SF3Dish dodad.
When I was writing the gibberish at the tailend of Hog 2, the words "exoskeleton fighting frame" appeared on the screen, where from I`ve no idea, but the idea stuck in my head for a few days. Then while searching for something else I found this.

And it clicked. A fighting machine with digital camo`. Another old inhaler body (becoming my signature item maybe?), a rumage in the tube stock for bitz and I`m off.  I`m thinking Vietnam US marine colours, complete with graffiti (love the idea of chalking `make love not war, ancient proverb` on the side of an SciFi AFV), probably a little jungle dio and a figure or two,

Well I`ll keep you posted and more pics soon

G
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Just call me Ray

Ha! I was right! And all it took was to be incredibly vague and piggyback off of previous responses  :thumbsup:
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

HOG

Hoyhoy`agin

Heres were I`s at.

Legs on but wobbily. On the left is the shoulder pad/pod armour awaiting a final sand and polish for push moulding, and on the right 1st impressions of the feet. Reminds me of the Goons. Police sargent and detective outside house window (Sellars and Milligan I think it was)
Sergant....."Look sir an impression of a foot"
Detective.."Sergant, we`re on a murder case and have no time for your impressions now" ;D

Oh well onwards and outwards, more as it happens
G
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

philp

Hmm, 48th or 72nd scale figure?

When I first saw this I thought you were going to use the inhaler flat, like a saucer look, with the legs either mounded on the side or attached underneath somehow.  But I think I like this better.  Now, what weapons are you going to use?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Mossie

Oooooh.  Like it.  Have you designed the canopy so it hinges Gary?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

lancer

Hey that looks like the love child of an Imperial scout Walker and an ED209 from Robocop!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die