Lindberg models (NEW)

Started by tigercat2, January 04, 2009, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Archangel on January 10, 2009, 06:10:12 PM
Lindberg had two kits I have waited years for in 1/72nd scale. The P-51-D and the P-47 , both with the 3.5 inch rocket launchers. I think that they are the only kits that have them in that scale.

Are they the tube launchers ? If so they are in various Accademy, Revell and possibly Tamiya kits
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Archangel

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 13, 2009, 03:30:31 AM
Quote from: Archangel on January 10, 2009, 06:10:12 PM
Lindberg had two kits I have waited years for in 1/72nd scale. The P-51-D and the P-47 , both with the 3.5 inch rocket launchers. I think that they are the only kits that have them in that scale.

Are they the tube launchers ? If so they are in various Accademy, Revell and possibly Tamiya kits

Yes, those would be the ones.

NARSES2

If you need a set I may be able to help
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Archangel

Thanks. I'll check my stash and see what I have just in case. I think I may have one set left.

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 05, 2009, 07:02:13 AM
<..>
I think there are many more wiffing miles in the "old" Thunderceptor. I got mine of Ebay for a fiver.

Awesome! :bow: Looks fantastic in those colours!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Daryl J.

If their dirigible wasn't so costly, there are several steampunk ideas I'd like to put into play.

Are most of the products listed in their catalogue now available?   Our LHS has some of the 1/48 kits but that is all.

Have a great weekend,
Daryl J.