Testor's F-22 M

Started by cthulhu77, January 10, 2009, 04:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

Through the kindness of a fellow What-iffer, I was lucky enough to start on a 32nd 22 ...of course, I have to change the specs a bit:

John Howling Mouse

Looks like the cockpit for a Cylon...   <_<
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

nev

F22M?  Would M for Maritime be too obvious?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

sotoolslinger

Bad arse  :thumbsup: I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this one :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Captain Canada

You could probably use the weapons bay of a kit that big as a cooler !

Looking forward to seeing more !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

noxioux

That kit is a dog, no?

I have the exact same thing collecting dust in my parts bin.  I'm glad to see someone else tackling the thing.  Looking forward to seeing what you do with 'er.

Mine is all hacked up to become a PAK-FA, but I lost all enthusiasm for the project, and haven't touched it for awhile.  So, if you find yourself needing some spare parts, gimme a holler.

cthulhu77

Quote from: sotoolslinger on January 11, 2009, 07:44:40 AM
Bad arse  :thumbsup: I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this one :wub:

All due to your generosity, Sir !!!

Noxioux, if you want to offload your bits, let me know what I can send you in return!

noxioux

Ahh, I don't need anything I can think of right now.  Don't sweat it,  I'd be paying it forward, so to speak.

cthulhu77

Quote from: nev on January 11, 2009, 07:33:53 AM
F22M?  Would M for Maritime be too obvious?

Close, but no cigar !   It is going to be based on a real-world project.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

cthulhu77

B777LR

Manga?
Monday version? (the day we all hate, thus lots of missiles to kill people that piss us off)
Mawker Munter? (with lots of cool hunter features)
Marine?
Mauritania? (that little african country with lots of AK-47s and RPGs, that just has to get some F-22s)
Maldives?

cthulhu77

B777LR

Monoplane?
Moldova?
Mongolia?
Mozambique?
Macedonia?
Madagascar?
Malawi?
Malaysia?
Mali?
Malta?
Mauritius?
Mexico?
Monaco?
Montenegro?
Myanmar?

gunfighter

Mercenary?
Sure Monaco is one of the few countries in the world that can afford a squadron of Raptors, that would be cool!