BAC Narwhal

Started by Weaver, January 17, 2009, 03:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Runway ? ...

Zeke

Yeah, that mock-up shot at the beginning is a real teaser...yummy!
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

nev

Wow, how did I miss this?  Very Gerry Anderson :wub:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Weaver

Tried to move this on a bit today by finishing off the cockpit, only to find that the tiny cockpit decals don't fit and don't stick, so I freed myself from the tyranny of cockpits, chucked it in the spares box, and painted the inside of the canopy black!  :mellow:

Fuselage is now together.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

McColm

Did you ever finish this build?

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Captain Canada

Wow....look at that thing ! Love it ! Love the cranked up look of the nose, the engine layout, the ords  'on da roof' the whole thing ! Please dig 'er out and get at 'er  :bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Do you plan to finish this build?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

You HAVE to finish it! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"