'Furball' - Sovietized F-100 (now designated Komorov Kom-3!)

Started by puddingwrestler, January 18, 2009, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

Za Rodina!
As we speak commerades, glorious Minsk Aircraft painting collective is applying camoflage to Furball! Da comerades, even without knowing from which OKB it comes or it's model numbers, we are readying it for combat - that will confuse the decadent running dog capitalist west no end!

First, commerade spray-painter Taimyavich applies olive drab:

Next are applied coats of desert yellow:

This followed by red brown:

And here commerades, photographic comparison between glorious new people's fighter and frontline of decadent western fighter design*

*Frontline fo decadent western pirate fighter design from fictional tales of 'Scarlett Sloth and Alberto, wonder boy aviator' from 1935. Is inferior copy of 'Red Flagg and Artur; Wonder boy worker!' inspirational tales as read by generations of soviet youth.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

puddingwrestler

Veil of secrecy lifts commerades! Now revealed Furball is work of newly founded 'Komorov' OKB founded by Vladimir Komorov. Komorov hiden as deep cover agent by glorious KGB inside North American company, stole plans for F-100 Super Sabre and returned to mother land. Immediately founding new OKB in Minsk for to be building improved version of stolen plans. Plane is designated Komorov Kom-3 Акула (Shark). Decadent western North American OKB gnash many teeths due to superiority of Russian version.

Taiidantomcat

Glorious camouflage Comrade, and a great job  :mellow:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sotoolslinger

Glorious indeed comrade :wub: :thumbsup:Sure to inspire fear in capitalist running dogs. :mellow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

puddingwrestler

Running dog capitalists shiver with fear as Komorov Kom-3 rolls off porduction line! Seen here is clean new shiny paint!

Not staying clean for long commerades! The motherland is harsh mistress, Kom-3 soon become dirty and weathered.

ChernayaAkula

:thumbsup: Very good! Comrade ChernayaAkula very pleased aircraft named Akula too!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

puddingwrestler

Commerades! Pleased to present operational Komorov Kom-3 'Furball' fighter! Is powerful machine which cause large laundry bills to many western pilots! Observe glorious pinicle of Communist technology! Za Rodina!

McGreig

That just looks so right! :wub: Congratulations Comrade  :thumbsup:

And such a fast build - you've done a complete build in the time it normally takes the workers at OKB McGreig to cut the parts off the sprue  :blink:

Captain Canada

Awesome ! You made a believer outr of me.....where do I sign up ?

Love all the dirt, really makes her look used. Great stuff !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

B777LR

Ed S

Love the combination of Hun body and Mig wings.  The camo looks very Soviet.

Good one.

:thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Sauragnmon

Looks like a MiG-21 on steroids, truthfully.  Oversized MiG-21, with a whole lot more guts on it.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

pyro-manic

Looks very "right", PW. Very convincing! And I'm stunned at the speed of your build. You've finished an entry even before the official start date!
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<