B

Speaking of the Matchbox panel-line digger...

Started by B777LR, January 22, 2009, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny100

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

Scooterman

THAT sir, is uber-sexy!  That would be great to do in plastic.  I think the contest JMNs would just loose their minds if that was presented..........

Daryl J.

Scooterman,  they'd have to be white cloth triple wrapped just to contain the post-fuse-blowing seizure.   :blink: :blink: :blink:

That is one cool Bohmbahrd'yay!     The painting crew must have had the time of their life ( or sent to the funny farm) while doing that.

Daryl J.

jcf

Quote from: Scooterman on January 22, 2009, 06:09:48 PM
I think the contest JMNs would just loose their minds if that was presented..........

No they wouldn't, for the simple reason that it is real world and photographically documented.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

B777LR

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on January 22, 2009, 10:21:24 PM
Quote from: Scooterman on January 22, 2009, 06:09:48 PM
I think the contest JMNs would just loose their minds if that was presented..........

No they wouldn't, for the simple reason that it is real world and photographically documented.

We just do it on something else then, say a Hasegawa kit ;D

Captain Canada

That was actually on the CBC news a few weeks back, Bombardier fired a whole shift for their lousy PSR techniques.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Aircav

You mean real aircraft don't have rivets and panel lines like that normally ?  ;D
Just thinking, a WW1 plane would look good in NMF with rivets, something like a Fokker Triplane or a Sopwith Camel  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Hobbes

Bloody hell. Are we sure that plane isn't missing its outer skin panels?

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Spey_Phantom

awesome paintjob  :wub:

if i ever get my hands on another revell 1/144 CL-601, you bet thats gonna be the new paintjob  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Weaver

Excellent!  ;D

You can now dig out all those over-rivetted kits, paint them silver without tediously sanding them all down first, and simply adjust the back story to have them painted by Bombadier... :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

GTX

Wasn't there another bizjet (maybe a learjet?) with a similar scheme a while back?

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!