One Stop Soviet shop

Started by Taiidantomcat, January 23, 2009, 11:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

PAKFA Stuff

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Mossie

Never seen that dart like FSW desing before, I'll be suprised if that doesn't end up on a videogame somewhere!  I've got a 1/144 kit of the Sukhoi T-50 that came with the Anigrand T-4MS, looks very nice.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Taiidantomcat

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Sauragnmon

Oooooo I just found the colours for that MiG-29 sitting in my stash... once I figure out what I'm doing to it, that is SO going to be the colours I do, that splinter pattern looks so damn sweet.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

pyro-manic

Those shots of Buran/Energia are gorgeous!
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Taiidantomcat

I have to give J.C. Bahr at ARC credit for posting the Buran link there. My apologies for not RE-posting that as well:

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1362%3Chttp://....com/?p=1362%3E 

Taiidantomcat

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Taiidantomcat

Mossie

Taiidantomcat

These were posted by Sukhoi SU-27 on ARC but i just had to repost them here --WOW  :wub:

Sauragnmon

Auch

Mein

Gott!!!!

that's so damn sexy... Russian Splinter 
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I need to go change my boxers now.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Mossie

Taiidantomcat

Taiidantomcat

I don't like the new Russian star...but this is the least ugly version of it.

If your canopy masking didn't turn out quite how you wanted it...don't worry  :o

More here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://pilot.strizhi.info/2009/03/26/6412&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result