One Stop Soviet shop

Started by Taiidantomcat, January 23, 2009, 11:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

Thanks and thanks again for this incrdible photos, you are an authentic "photofinder".

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: Pablo1965 on October 10, 2010, 03:53:13 PM
Thanks and thanks again for this incrdible photos, you are an authentic "photofinder".

Well thank you Pablo, you are welcome to contribute photos as well!  :thumbsup:

The ATE Upgraded Super Hind:

Mk.III

Mk III in Algerian service

Mk IV  :wacko:

And the most radically different the Mk.V (profile of Algerian example is a What if)

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

chrisonord

WOW  :blink:
I am so liking those upgraded Hind's, what an evil looking piece of kit they are :wub: :wub:
Me want some in 1/72nd scale. NOW!!!
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ChernayaAkula

The Mk.III looks great in that ugly-awesome-badass-Mi-24 kind of away. But the Mk. IV and V? Do we have a puking emoticon?  :lol:

The Mk.III demonstrator also has a short, but impressive role in "Blood Diamond".

Quote from: chrisonord on October 12, 2010, 05:54:08 AM<...> Me want some in 1/72nd scale. NOW!!!

ScaleWorx has got you covered, then. CLICKY!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Taiidantomcat

Il-28U Mascot... In Luftwaffe WWII markings?  :unsure:  :unsure:

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

chrisonord

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on October 12, 2010, 09:52:14 AM
The Mk.III looks great in that ugly-awesome-badass-Mi-24 kind of away. But the Mk. IV and V? Do we have a puking emoticon?  :lol:

The Mk.III demonstrator also has a short, but impressive role in "Blood Diamond".

Quote from: chrisonord on October 12, 2010, 05:54:08 AM<...> Me want some in 1/72nd scale. NOW!!!

ScaleWorx has got you covered, then. CLICKY!
I can't seem to find a stockist for this kit in the UK, does anyone know any different??
Cheers,
Chris

Martin H

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on October 12, 2010, 11:57:37 AM

Il-28U Mascot... In Luftwaffe WWII markings?  :unsure:  :unsure:

just wait till Geoff P see's that one lol
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Gondor

I just looked at the ATE web site to see the upgraded super Hind..... that's one very serious bit of kit they have developed, the video that goes with it is awe inspiring, to see a Mil24 dropping what looks like a 2,000lb bomb is remarkable. :blink:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Mossie

I wonder if that Il-28U was a film prop at some time?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: chrisonord on October 12, 2010, 02:44:25 PM
I can't seem to find a stockist for this kit in the UK, does anyone know any different??

As far as I know, Aviation Megastore in the Netherlands is the only distributor outside South Africa for ScaleWorx products. CLICKY!

Quote from: Mossie on October 12, 2010, 04:18:29 PM

My thoughts as well.  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

NARSES2

Could be but it also looks like it's in a form of WWI lozenge camo
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on October 12, 2010, 04:25:04 PM
Quote from: chrisonord on October 12, 2010, 02:44:25 PM

As far as I know, Aviation Megastore in the Netherlands is the only distributor outside South Africa for ScaleWorx products. CLICKY!

Cheers again Morritz,
I had a look on their website last night and the set was out of stock  :unsure: It didn't say when or if they would be getting it back in either.
That IL-28 looks good in those colours, pity it has been left to rot like that, could be a 1/1 th scale Luft 46 wiff??
Chris.

Taiidantomcat

The Il-28 is different though, no doubt about it

Taiidantomcat

Been shown before in another thread, but its a looker and deserves a spot here as well  :wub:

Pablo1965

I like ideas about without pilot plane, thanks :cheers: :cheers: