Beagle B.206 Turbo Terrier II -- Finished

Started by kitnut617, February 02, 2009, 08:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Quote from: kitnut617 on February 05, 2009, 07:04:29 PM
it doesn't look too bad I think.

I think your thinking is correct ! Beauty, Robert !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

BlackOps

This is going to be one sweet little build! Already looks great!  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

kitnut617

A bit of progress, port wing all PSR'd, once the primer is on I'll be able to see what needs touching up. And onto the starboard wing ----  Glued the gun pod on too.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

sotoolslinger

Nice slashin ,watchin this one :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

kitnut617

Mossie

Yeah, nice hatchet job Robert, the Astazou's look right too.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

kitnut617

OK, the bashing has been done, now to make if half-assed decent.

Green Dragon

Excellent work Kitnut! The engines look like they were meant to be there all along.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Ed S

Looking good.  Based on those photos, are you planning an artic camo for this one?

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

frank2056

Outstanding! When I saw the first picture, I wondered why you were posting a publicity shot for a fancy executive plane (the snow in the background looks like cloud cover).

Those turboprops look perfect.

Frank

kitnut617

Thanks everyone, I haven't decided on the camo yet, but it won't be artic   :lol:  It will probably be something tropical and I've got an idea what I want to do but whether I can accomplish it will be another matter, besides, JHM has been egging me to use my air brush so I think this will be the one to try it on.

Robert

Brian da Basher

I love the look of the new engines, Robert! They really make your Terrier look military!

I can't wait to see what paint and marking scheme you come up with!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

kitnut617

Thanks Brian --- here's a quick look at it with the props on (temporarily that is), it's sneaking in as dusk sets in.

Weaver

DAMN that looks good!  :wub:

As other have said, the turboprops look absolutely perfect, and the gun pod doesn't overpower it either (easy to get carried away and overload little aircraft).  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Captain Canada

Beautiful ! They should have had a section in the Whiffies called " the person who's ideas you'd most like to steal "....you'd have my vote !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?