Beagle B.206 Turbo Terrier II -- Finished

Started by kitnut617, February 02, 2009, 08:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

Looks smashing just with the first coat of paint! Your imaginative concepts are a wonder to behold!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

kitnut617

Before the next coat of paint goes on I did a bit of taping but then after doing it, realized I've got to plan ahead for the next round of taping after the next coat of paint goes on as I don't want all this taping hiding some of what's in the next round.  So I'm cutting out small sections so that some of this will appear in front and some behind.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

sideshowbob9

Looks great. Love the Astazous!  ;D

John Howling Mouse

The various bumps and antennae look great, too.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

kitnut617

Quote from: Mossie on March 15, 2009, 05:49:42 AM
Intriguing pattern....
All will be revealed soon Simon,  I'm hoping the effect will work out.

kitnut617

Thanks everyone for your comments,  here it is with the second coat of paint, once this has thoroughly dried I've a bit more taping to do then I can apply the main top and bottom coats.  I managed not to get any runs this time ----  :rolleyes:

PR19_Kit

Presumably that MONSTER light switch it's carrying in the top photo is to 'turn the enemy off', right?  <_<

It looks better and better with every coat of paint, I'm wracking my brain to figure out what all those tape stripes will do on the finished product........
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 15, 2009, 02:25:31 PM
Presumably that MONSTER light switch it's carrying in the top photo is to 'turn the enemy off', right<_<

It looks better and better with every coat of paint, I'm wracking my brain to figure out what all those tape stripes will do on the finished product........

D'oh! how did that get in there ------

Think jungle and operating out of landing fields cut out of the jungle

Captain Canada

She's really looking good now, Robert !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kitnut617

I've added a bit more tape but I think I might of got a bit ambitious with what I have planned, this took a good part of yesterday to apply and I've still got the engine nacelles and wing tanks to do.

Can you see where I'm going with this now Kit ?

Mossie

A bit like that RAF Specials Forces Chinook from the Gulf War, kind of!  Waiting in anticipation for the masking to come off!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

frank2056

It's a Flying Weed Wacker!

It looks great so far.