Huddersfield 2009

Started by Martin H, February 02, 2009, 01:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freightdog862

Nice to see you all, was a good show for Freightdog, my best one day event so far and a bit bemusing for my wife as her first model show (after over 20 years together, shes done pretty well to avoid them till now!). I was pleased when she told me 'I should do more of these' ,she only have to tell me once..... :party:
Colin

Geoff

"He WHose Name Must Not Be Spoken!"

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Had a great time too. Always said that Huddie is simply the friendliest show of the year - IMHO - and despite the fog, the crowded isles and my 'near death' experience in the cafe  :o, it was still a great day. Just wish I'd managed to find a two-seat 1:48 Starfighter, that would have made it perfect...... ahh well

Ian

ps
Special thanx to Dork, for looking after me during 'my time of need' - Cheers, bud.
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Howard of Effingham

looks like you all had a very good time.

the RRAF sabre does it for me, though i do think that the aeronavale AV-8B is groovy too!

btw who took the group photo?
Keeper of George the Cat.

entlim

Well worth the journey, nice to meet Ian at long last!

You have hitted me with a black box- I'm not playing this game!.........

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Aircav on February 17, 2009, 04:22:55 AM
Quote from: Howard of Effingham on February 17, 2009, 03:17:41 AM
who took the group photo?

That would be me

thanks steve. i had thought it was 'the man with no name'.....  ;D
Keeper of George the Cat.

Hobbes

Quote from: Mossie on February 16, 2009, 03:46:57 AM

Once upon a time I used to get called Suki

So you're the Boy Named Sue?

Mossie

Yeah, it was written about me, but Johnny Cash got a frog in his throat & it got shortened for the recording!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.