Something a bit different - The Porcupine!

Started by BlackOps, February 05, 2009, 08:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

BlackOps

WOW! Thanks for the kind responses guys  ;D

tanktastic43 - not sure what the paint will be yet.

John Howling Mouse - It will be manned.

I'm hoping to get to work on it a bit more this weekend.

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

HOG

[Way too many people out there telling you that the particular shade of RLM65 I used on that Messerscnitt wasn't actually in use between June and October 1943[/quote]

Hi Zeke, Sorry to correct you but it`s spelt "Messerschmitt"  and by 1943 the undersurface colour of german aircraft had changed to RLM 76 a much paler and lighter tone of blue-grey
Gary.

PS sorry could not resist  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Zeke

Ha ha ha... ;D...I got the spelling right thank you, Messerscnitt it is...and it's my fecking model so I'll have it the colour I want dammit!!!... ;D ;D
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

BlackOps

Made a little more progress on this one. Added a boom for an antenna array of some sort.

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

jorel62

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

noxioux

ChernayaAkula

Whoa!  :o :thumbsup: :bow:

The antenna mast could also be the arm of a trebuchet or something like that! 12th century siege tank!  :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

dragon

If I may ask, the reason you didn't call it "Maus II" was because it was just too obvious? :cheers:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Draken35

Brian da Basher

It's great to see you working on this project again, Mr Ops. I just love builds using "found objects". The boom you added along with the whimsical shape makes me think of Dr Seuss.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

raafif

very nifty !!   an artickelated version tickels my fancy ....

you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

kitnut617

Very imaginative BlackOps, I like the way you can create way out models with everyday stuff.

I've always wondered what I could do with this, it's actually a muscle massaging tool.  The other thing is how would I explain to the missus what happened to it  :wacko:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike