Italian Henschel Hs 129 T

Started by Hotte, February 07, 2009, 08:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Nice work, Hotte!  :thumbsup: The devil on the nose is a nice touch!  :wacko: ;D
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

rafi

Great idea and nice work, Hotte :thumbsup:

Rafi

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

sideshowbob9

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: sideshowbob9 on December 12, 2009, 02:37:38 AM
Nice idea and execution!  :thumbsup:

What SSB says..... that just about covers it. Very, very nicely done so far  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

CAO 700

Very nice and realistic work! I love it!
Beautiful planes are french! (Amiot 143, for example...ugh!)

Hotte

A little it continued !

Antenna to submarine detection.
4 x 50 kg bombs.
Fixing clips for the folded wings.

Hotte

Hotte

And again it continued!
The two engines are now installed!

Hotte

Hotte

The antenna, a Morane mast under the cockpit and still some little things also settled  :blink:
I am glad, which is finished it soon  :rolleyes:

Hotte

Hotte

Still another view from above.

Hotte

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

dumaniac

Hotte

I love it. I did a similar conversion for a Me262 Trager in 48 scale.  The germans had some wonderful blues so a carrier-262 offered a chance for a different colour and camo style.  Another option if you want to tool it up - RATO's under the wing to accelerate the beast offa the deck.  And maybe long range tanks under the wings.  Alternatively leave it clean just as you have it.  I do a few cuts-and-shuts for Luft 46 but I don't finish well - no patience.

What scale is your beast?

Have you thought of a base yet?  Is it headed for a competition? If you are looking for a "deck" - thin sheets of balsa wood - sanded and painted grey over "timber" colour - along with the yellow hazard strip would give a eye catching base.  Split the hoist, showing a bit of plasti-struct if you are of a mind.  If I ever figure out how to post and article and images, I could send you my humble effort.

Looks great.  Dumaniac

Hotte

Quote from: dumaniac on January 05, 2010, 01:03:26 AM
Hotte

I love it. I did a similar conversion for a Me262 Trager in 48 scale.  The germans had some wonderful blues so a carrier-262 offered a chance for a different colour and camo style.  Another option if you want to tool it up - RATO's under the wing to accelerate the beast offa the deck.  And maybe long range tanks under the wings.  Alternatively leave it clean just as you have it.  I do a few cuts-and-shuts for Luft 46 but I don't finish well - no patience.

What scale is your beast?

Have you thought of a base yet?  Is it headed for a competition? If you are looking for a "deck" - thin sheets of balsa wood - sanded and painted grey over "timber" colour - along with the yellow hazard strip would give a eye catching base.  Split the hoist, showing a bit of plasti-struct if you are of a mind.  If I ever figure out how to post and article and images, I could send you my humble effort.

Looks great.  Dumaniac

Thanks for the praise!
The model is in 1/48! Revell!
Perhaps comes later a carrier-"deck" to it  ;D

Hotte