What if they had Lo-vis in the 50's ?

Started by Bungle, February 07, 2009, 02:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

So What-if someone had come up with the whole lo-vis idea in the 1950's ? What would happen during the Suez Crisis ? Could they lo-vis the Suez stripes ? Hmmmm here's my interpertation. Kits are 1/72 Frog (Novo actually) Westland Wyvern and an MPM Hawker Sea Hawk.

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

GTX

Nice - where were you in the Grey Pride GB last year???

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Bungle

I'm afraid I was a late developer and only joined the site at the end of last year. Still playing catch up at the moment !

Bungle
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

jorel62

Maverick

Nifty stuff Bungle, the Lo-viz Suez stripes are particularly inspired.

Welcome Aboard.

Regards,

Mav

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Zeke

It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

Ed S

Brilliant idea.  But definitely not brilliant colors.  They look good, but a little strange.  I like that.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Sauragnmon

Definately a cool combination, Bungle.  Very well done.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

noxioux

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

I never realized the Sea Hawk was such a small aeroplane !

Great work. Love 'em both...especially the Wyvern. Those rockets really add the finishing touch.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Low viz-hi Viz!  Great idea, not dissimilar to the principal used on some helicopters during the Gulf War.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.