Go Simple:

Mirage III-E
Drakken
Hunter
F-100D
F-107
F-105
Gripen

If I do join in, it'll be something quick n easy - probly a Revell 1/72 Hunter inspired by some of Spinners postings
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Spey_Phantom

im still sticking with my "ready to go" build, a Sukhoi SU-15 as a luft46 fighter  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Mossie

Quote from: nev on February 07, 2010, 10:06:42 AM
Quote from: Mossie on February 06, 2010, 05:05:20 PM
Nazi-zombie space empire

Have you been talking to Terry? :unsure:

Did a Duncan, thought he was offering me Smarties..... :drink: :party: :party: :drink:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Daryl J.

It would be a good reason to build up a Me-110 with cloth wings, betrousered fixed gear, and a set of turboprops sprouting out of the wings.

Or for a fly off between the Su-24 and FB-111.    etc.   :blink: :blink: :blink:

As always, anyone's free to use the ideas if they so wish.

Daryl J.

ysi_maniac

BTW F-20 with Luftwaffe markings DID exist! :thumbsup:
Will die without understanding this world.

lancer

SOmeone's been watching the  'Rocketeer' haven't they??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Sisko

Funny thing, at my club meeting couple of days ago we had to nominate a kit to build for our 6 month challange. I nominated the trumpeter 1/32 me262 which I plan to finish in an SS scheme from the Luft 46 comic by ted nomura.

I come home and there is an email advising me of the start of this build.  talk about two birds with one stone! Happy days!

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

sequoiaranger

Bad Timing, for me. I'd love to join the GB, but...

I have a plethora of suitable Luftwaffe alternates, but I am committed and dedicated to my dad's USS Enterprise tribute model. I am hoping to have it done for possible presentation aboard the USS Midway for a Midway veteran's reunion this June. The way things go with me, I am pretty sure I will need ALL of the time from now until then to devote to my project.

However, for whatever whetting of modeling appetite it might induce, here are some of my 1/72 possibilities that are "in the pipeline" for my life-list of builds:

1. He-211:  "Phoenix" re-make, putting the 1/60 Lindberg Heinkel He-111 fuselage to work to enlargen the Italeri/Roden one presently part of the build. I would keep the wings as is.

2. Bf 209 H/T:  Use a Me-209 tail on a Snap-Tite (1/64) Bf-109, Bf-109 "H" wings, and Ki-100 engine/forward fuselage.

3. He-121: High-altitude interceptor based on a 1/100 He-111, with twinned engine driving one propeller. Will look like a He-119 with a cockpit on top. Ar-234 wing extensions. Probably Japanese markings, however, but originally bought from Germany.

4. He-113M: Desert He-100 follow-on using "Nanzan" forward fuselage, Mustang tail, and He-280 wings. Livery as German-traded-from-Italian, with Italian camo overlain with some German markings.

5. Me-262K glass-nosed bomber. Multi-engined jets (maybe fuselage AND wings).

6. "Mein Flucht" Hitler Berlin-escape machine with Hitler, Goering, and Hanna Reitsch figures. Combo of Do-335 and Ar-234.

7. Ta-152T: Extended-wing, two-place torpedo-bomber for German carriers. Will use Nichimo 1/65 Fw-190 for base, increasing length a bit (will be more "balanced" for wingspan-to-length ratio).

The defense rests.
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Glenn

OK, I'm in...thought about it for 10 seconds.....it'll be sci-fi, but yeah, I'm in!
Glenn

Caveman

secretprojects forum migrant

Radish

Right then.....some really daft ideas, involving fish among other things.
Dates?
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen