Belgian Arrow MLU

Started by Captain Canada, February 13, 2009, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

It's been so long that I can't recall what I was gonna do with them, but darnit, I'm gonna finish them !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Cobra

Small Suggestion:Paint them in a 2 Tone with the Maple Leaf on the Wings and Add a Shark's Mouth,you'll make them Look Kick Arse!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tornado:

Sauragnmon

Whif them within an inch of their lives?
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

GTX

RCAF Snowbirds new line up?  Mind you that middle one is going to need some work ;D.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

cthulhu77

If you need suture materials for the model in the middle, let me know. Whiffing something like that can get messy !

bobbo

Did the one in the middle catch all those Arrows?  Must be one fast, maneuverable interceptor!  At least mine is!

Bobbo

Dork the kit slayer

:banghead: Feel your pain mate. Lifes poo-poo  :banghead:when all that dust and hair gets onto your newly sprayed project.
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Mossie

Looks like a Canuck version of King Kong!  Except your beast looks meaner....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

BlackOps

Cap, ya gotta make at least one of them a twin tail!  (wouldn't try the one in the center though!)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

lancer

QuoteCap, ya gotta make at least one of them a twin tail!  (wouldn't try the one in the center though!)
Posted on: Today at 01:45:16 PMPosted by: Mossie 

Well it'll be fun adding a twin tail to the middle one.. It might make it a bit more flyable!....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

nev

You said the 2 on the left were going to be RAF, and the 2 on the right were going to be JASDF ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

Hahaha...you guys are to funny ! Rest assured, no cats will be harmed during the finishing of these Arrows.

As for a status update, my boy took one : It's looking kind of RCN-ish with gray and orange wingtips. He's working on it right now. Another one is almost done. I recalled what I was going to do with it, then realized it was the wrong one ( I had cut out the flaps and cockpit for this one, but ended up painting a 'flyer'. Oh well...it should be done and photographed later today. Barring any sort of alcohol impairment.

As for the other two, maybe one RAF and one JASDF !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Here's my son's rendition. He actually used masking tape....he's pretty proud of it and wants to take her to school tomorrow. Kids are so cool.....

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

BlackOps

Pretty cool Cap and Cap JR.  :thumbsup: Heck I'd wanna take it to school to if I were him!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

kitnut617

Grey/Green just suits it, one of mine is getting a camo like that I think, Nicely done Cap Jr.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike