Winter/arctic markings & colours (was Let It Snow thread)

Started by Mossie, February 16, 2009, 07:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Wow....great thread, guys ! Loving all the awesome pics in this one. Keep it up !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Some diorama's, including one from our very own Thomas:

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

Since Mossie is including RW dioramas, how about this - probably the best Winter dio I have ever seen, I feel cold just looking at it!

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=1279

As for the GB, theres a lot in the calendar right now, probly best to leave it till the next round of voting - it should prove popular ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

Some winter stuff from Telford 2008.  I thought the last one using the Jerry Can as a base was inspired.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PanzerWulff

I started this one awhile back but have not gotten around to finishing it

"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

nev

Whilst browsing an old WAPJ looking for something else, came across these.  Should prove popular in parts of Ontarion ;)

nev

more - the Japanese one has tickled my sensitive spots for a while.....I'm contemplating using it on a spec ops helo, maybe a HH-71J Merlin....

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

nev

How could I forget my CH-166 Comanche from the Canadarama GB on the old, old website?

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,737.15.html

Was it really 6 years ago? :o

Mossie

Mossie

nev

jcf

Some inspiration for the Canucks.  ;D

Photo taken by my grandfather while an instructor at Borden.

Jon