F-104X: an enlarged version (work in progress)

Started by G.Marcat, February 16, 2009, 02:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

How'd I miss this one ? Lovely ! The shape, the camo...looks good to me ! Defo looks like a lot of work went into it ! It would look good with a big whack of underwing stores  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 10, 2015, 04:55:28 AM
How'd I miss this one ? Lovely ! The shape, the camo...looks good to me ! Defo looks like a lot of work went into it ! It would look good with a big whack of underwing stores  :thumbsup:

Don't feel bad, I replied to this and didn't realise it.  :banghead: Not the first time that's happened.  :banghead: :banghead: But in our combined defense, the original post was in '09, and we're not getting any younger.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

lol too true Rat ! There was a period when I sorta fell off the map, but I thought that was around '06, busy working offshore and moving house....missing somat this cool kinda makes me scratch my head !

:unsure: :blink: :bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

The paint does it for me.

And it's before my time so good to see it.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Hman

"Lusaka Tower, this is Green Leader..."