Stay Tuned for The Whiffies.

Started by philp, February 21, 2009, 12:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Coming this Sunday, February 22nd (in Utah anyway).
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

puddingwrestler

Oh the suspense! The suspense!

And it'd sunday already here - curse you international date line! :rolleyes:
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Weaver

Do we have a red cammo carpet laid on, or a raspberry ripple one? (and what FS shade of red should it be?)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

puddingwrestler

I suspect it will be RLM Vasistdisredvedontuseredonderluftwaffecamofalgen.

Daryl J.

I plan on neither being drunk nor nude.   Hugh can take care of that on The Lesser Show..... :blink:

Daryl J.

kitbasher

I'm sure the media will find some sort of Kate Winslet-related angle!   ;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Zeke

And who's going to break down into a blubbering pile of pathetic humanity reading out their acceptance speach?...;D
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

puddingwrestler

I'll porbably sleep through it (but then it'll be early monday morning for me!)

Weaver

Quote from: Daryl J. on February 21, 2009, 09:47:15 PM
I plan on neither being drunk nor nude.   Hugh can take care of that on The Lesser Show..... :blink:

Daryl J.

I think you'll find in your celebrity contract of employment that you're obliged to be one or the other at all times when within range of any photographic apparatus......
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

B777LR

So, ya know, the 22nd is sorta drawing to a close ya know. Only about 6 hours and 42 mintues left, ya know :drink:

HOG

Wheres the *****W*H*I*F*F*I*IE*S*****
It`s 23:00 here GRT. thats Greenwhich REAL Time . No added or deducted hours for the Colonies here in the heart of The Empire.  ;D
So where`s the whiffies?  >:(
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

philp

Sorry guys but since the Whiffies are being broadcast from beautiful suburban Salt Lake City, you have to wait for the show to air in your time zone.  Sucks, doesn't it :banghead:

Even though it is a little early but since you all asked so nice...

See the new thread, starting now.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

anthonyp

So long as Rat and Toad don't go streakin' through the Whiffies, I might watch...
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

HOG

Quote from: anthonyp on February 24, 2009, 04:45:41 PM
So long as Rat and Toad don't go streakin' through the Whiffies, I might watch...

Hell if it was me I`d sell tickets so people can see what standuppin members us whiffers are  ;D
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

cthulhu77

from Blazing Saddles:

"they said you was hung!"

"and they were right!"