To late for Huddersfield..Nipponese Vig

Started by Dork the kit slayer, February 21, 2009, 07:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

Story,name ,excuses and details of the two "New World" anti shipping missiles etc will be comming soon.
Infact I shall be partaking of falling down water this afternoon ......its when I do my best work. :drink: :drink: :drink:
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

The Rat

That's so cool I've got icicles on my screen!  :cheers:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

tanktastic43

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Jeffry Fontaine

Hi Allan

While I was approving your image to upload and display in your gallery the smaller thumbnail image of your model reminded me of a Javelin with that small delta shape on top of the tail.  The blunted radome also threw me off for a moment and it was only after I approved the image and then took a look at the larger version that I realized it was a Vigilante and not a Javelin. 

The AGM-12B Bullpup missiles certainly look different in that red and orange scheme. 

Nice paint job too! 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

John Howling Mouse

That is just right.  Very nice t-tail treatment....   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

This'll make Nev drool! Excellent work, Dork! The T-tail is the perfect capper not to mention that amazing paintjob.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

ElectrikBlue

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

BlackOps

nice job with the paint, and that nose sure changes the look! WELL DONE!  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Zeke

well, that's an intriguing looking machine now isn't it?...how very nice!... :thumbsup:
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

Ya, it's not bad.....

:thumbsup:

Love the Bullpup's a swell, they look awesome like that ! The changes you've made sure make the old Viggie look a different beast. Great work !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

cthulhu77