TSR-2 Profiles

Started by Talos, February 25, 2009, 06:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talos

Thanks, Taiidan! This one still does need some small work, but it's fine for now. Really, I'm happy with how the anchor came out. I didn't expect it to be so clean, since I was drawing it from scratch.

Talos

Realized I had this sitting 95% done on my hard drive today, so I finished it up for posting. It's from the anime Stratos 4 and I have at least three more TSR-2MS from that series planned for the future.

jmc.pt

Hello

I really enjoy your work. :bow:
I´m collecting all your profiles, as I consider them to be very good.
I intend to put them all together in an A3 poster, which I will hang in my modelling room...for inspiration !!! :thumbsup:

Talos

Thanks, jmc! You gotta take a photo of the poster when you do it, that'd be awesome to see.

Two new TSR-2s. One's a request, Italian Air Force ECR, the other is a JG71 bird I've had half-done for awhile and finally finished. Enjoy!

jmc.pt

Sure Talos !!!
I could even post the A3 image that I´ve "built", on this thread (with your permission, of course!). Meanwhile I´ve started version 2 of the poster, updated with the most recent profiles you created (2 German and 1 Italian for a total of 18 profiles)
Could you please make a TSR profile with a "nordic" scheme, similar to the ones used since the early ´80s on the Harrier, when they deployed to Norway to participate in NATO exercices ? That would be awesome... :thumbsup:

Talos

Quote from: jmc.pt on May 04, 2009, 04:47:46 AM
Sure Talos !!!
I could even post the A3 image that I´ve "built", on this thread (with your permission, of course!). Meanwhile I´ve started version 2 of the poster, updated with the most recent profiles you created (2 German and 1 Italian for a total of 18 profiles)
Could you please make a TSR profile with a "nordic" scheme, similar to the ones used since the early ´80s on the Harrier, when they deployed to Norway to participate in NATO exercices ? That would be awesome... :thumbsup:

You read my mind, I actually started on one of those a couple days ago...

Deino

OOOOHHHHH ... YES, and now one Luftwaffe-bird in the dark-lizard scheme tike the Tornados !!!

Deino   :wub:
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one:
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods:
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
-
W.H.Auden (1945

Talos

I've been working on that for Greg, Deino, so it should be coming soon with the RAF snow scheme.

jmc.pt

Quote from: Talos on May 08, 2009, 03:48:03 AM... it should be coming soon with the RAF snow scheme.

That will make me very happy.... :party:

Talos

Got a couple more TSR-2 in the pipeline, but this one got done first.

Talos

Haven't done a TSR in awhile, so I thought I'd post one. In this case, license-built in Swedish service.

GTX

Nice!!!!

Regards,

Greg

PS. - I'd really like to see your take on some RAAF TSR2s - perhaps including ARDU Fanta Can scheme???
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Talos

Hmm, I might need to do some RAAF ones then...

Fanta Can... *ponders*

nev

Quote from: GTX on September 04, 2009, 12:20:12 PM
Nice!!!!

Regards,

Greg

PS. - I'd really like to see your take on some RAAF TSR2s - perhaps including ARDU Fanta Can scheme???

Pretty sure someone built one some time ago - Lazlo Woodbine IIRC
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Talos

Here's one of Greg's requests, TSR in ARDU Fanta can. Couldn't find a copy of the logo, so I had to draw it from scratch.

I'll have to look for that one, nev, and see if I like the pattern better then what I used here.