Main Menu
S

Pegasus II

Started by solidmodeler, February 27, 2009, 10:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solidmodeler

Thanks. I have a feeling the termite comment is going to haunt me for a while  ;D

Ed S

Termite or woodpecker, it doesn't matter.  That's a real beauty.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Cobra

Super Cool :mellow: This Baby lloks right out of 'Thunderbirds'!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!! Hope to see more of this Amazing Machine!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

BrittMac

Wow, this ability you have is remarkable.  You had my attention when you first made this post.  Now you have everyones attention, and it is well deserved!  What a neat shape.
I will like just about anything you do with this model, paint-wise, but I must agree with Philip that this cries out for some kind of killer whale/shamu scheme.  Call it a 'term of endearment' from its crews.

I will sit here, on the edge of my cushioned seat, until you are finished with her. 

P.S. Make more!

lancer

This is turning out to be a real masterpiece!! the turned model is a thing of beauty and the paint job is also exsquisite!! A truely brilliant job. I think the way you've done the cockpit glazing is simply brilliant!!
You know, I was thinking, dangerous I know..but..., with that colour scheme that machine is crying out for Red Stars and unofficial nose art!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

It's fantastic to see someone carve something out of wood so beautifully, a skill that is dwindling out these days.  Lovely shapes & wonderful skill!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

solidmodeler

There is a similarity to dolphins in the fuselage design. Maybe the next variant could use a mid-body vertical stabilizer and a suitable color...

SSgt Baloo

It's been a while since I was last on this forum (I have no computer and rely upon the Public Library for access now).

@ solidmodeler: Wow! Just wow! You really did a good job at turning my 2-dimensional rendering into an actual model. The Pegasus II was supposed to be a superhero transport and had an egress hatch over the cargo/passenger deck so flying supers could board or debark in flight. It looks just right as a military transport.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(I also saw the beginnings of the Erne WIG-craft. Did you complete it?)
Not older than dirt but remembers when it was still under warranty.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]