ICM

Started by Maverick, February 27, 2009, 08:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Quote from: zenrat on January 20, 2024, 03:20:01 AMA pair of them with a geared 2 into 1 drive through a beefed up automatic tranny would go nicely in the front of a 1/25 Deuce Roadster.
 :thumbsup:

Thanks mate.  BNA have them in stock...

You're very welcome, I really want to see how it turns out. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Wardukw

Quote from: zenrat on January 20, 2024, 03:20:01 AMA pair of them with a geared 2 into 1 drive through a beefed up automatic tranny would go nicely in the front of a 1/25 Deuce Roadster.
 :thumbsup:

Thanks mate.  BNA have them in stock...

Being 48th should work very nicely as Hind turbines are big mothers but in 24th there like small gas turbine powered chopper engines and you can lift one from a Gazelle without any hassles..there  quite light 😀
Mate ya gotta do it  :wacko: 🙃
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

BNA had two sets available to order.

Not any more.
 ;)

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on January 21, 2024, 03:25:12 AMBNA had two sets available to order.

Not any more.
 ;)

I expected nothing less.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 21, 2024, 04:45:23 AM
Quote from: zenrat on January 21, 2024, 03:25:12 AMBNA had two sets available to order.

Not any more.
 ;)

I'm surprised it took him that long  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Wardukw on January 21, 2024, 05:04:20 PM

Not any more.
 ;)

You have to give him time to eat and sleep - and the pesky 'Work' thing has to be attended to, as well...  ;D  :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on January 23, 2024, 08:21:16 PM

Not any more.
 ;)

You have to give him time to eat and sleep - and the pesky 'Work' thing has to be attended to, as well...  ;D  :thumbsup:
Oh no no no Rick me ol mate  ;D
Freds a nutta like the rest of us ..food and sleep are just an annoyance which gets in the way ..the moment I've got a idea I want action ..which what I've been up today funnily enough 🙃

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

The Wooksta!

Quote from: Wardukw on January 23, 2024, 09:10:35 PMFred's a nutta like the rest of us ..food and sleep are just an annoyance which gets in the way ..the moment I've got a idea I want action ..which what I've been up today funnily enough 🙃

You speak for yourself.  I love my food and sleep rarely gets in the way either.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Wardukw

Quote from: The Wooksta! on January 24, 2024, 08:28:46 AM
Quote from: Wardukw on January 23, 2024, 09:10:35 PMFred's a nutta like the rest of us ..food and sleep are just an annoyance which gets in the way ..the moment I've got a idea I want action ..which what I've been up today funnily enough 🙃

You speak for yourself.  I love my food and sleep rarely gets in the way either.
I enjoy my food Lee..don't love it but there's been many a time I've been right into a project that times flown out the window and then it's to late to eat ..for me anyway..some health issues I have if I eat past 7pm at night it messes me up.

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Wardukw on January 23, 2024, 09:10:35 PM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on January 23, 2024, 08:21:16 PM

Not any more.
 ;)

Oh no no no Rick me ol mate  ;D
Freds a nutta like the rest of us ..food and sleep are just an annoyance which gets in the way ..the moment I've got a idea I want action ..which what I've been up today funnily enough 🙃

;D  :thumbsup:

zenrat

Coming soon from ICM.

Good to see its in a correct scale (OK so 1/25 would have been better  but can accept 1/24).
I'm sure the JMNs, nit pickers, and rivet counters on the car model forums will tear it to shreds over real or imagined "errors" (if it's not from a recognised car model company how can it be any good?  Don't ICM just make tanks?) but I can't see there being a better basis for a whiff model hot rod than a model of the stock vehicle.
I'll be getting one of these and hoping for a sedan to come later.
Fred

Nick

Chop it, drop it, rod it, go all out Mad Max on it!

jcf

The 1/24th ICM Model T was very well received in car modelling circles, nobody seemed dismayed as to the source, and I'd expect the same with this new Model A. 

Mossie

A friend wasn't keen on the way they split the cab longitudinally on the 1/35 Packard Twelve, but the 1/24 models seem to broken down more traditionally from what I can see.  Hopefully they'll be a number of variants like their Model T range.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.