ICM

Started by Maverick, February 27, 2009, 08:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Rumour (model show in Moscow) has it ICM intend to release a MiG-23/27 Flogger family in glorious 1/72.  :mellow: If they're anywhere as good as their recent Foxbats we're in for real treats!  :party: :party:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Gondor

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on September 24, 2021, 06:03:49 AM
Rumour (model show in Moscow) has it ICM intend to release a MiG-23/27 Flogger family in glorious 1/72.  :mellow: If they're anywhere as good as their recent Foxbats we're in for real treats!  :party: :party:

That would be nice

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

jcf

They've also announced a 1/35th Sikorsky CH-54 Tarhee(S-64 Skycrane).

PR19_Kit

That'll be large enough to sit in!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on September 24, 2021, 09:38:51 AM
They've also announced a 1/35th Sikorsky CH-54 Tarhee(S-64 Skycrane).

If they can do that they can do the CH-53D I've been hanging out for! ;D ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Mossie

ICM have announced they're doing figures of the Squid Game workers in 1/16, square, triangle and circle.
https://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?adv=1&product_category_id=&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=&product_type_id=&code=&scale_id=975&keyword_search=Squid+Game&setPerPage=100&sort=0&search_direction=asc&save_search_name=&save_search=

These guys.  If you're into Squid Games it's great, but they've also got much conversion potential.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Old Wombat

Opens a big market worldwide, especially in Korea.

Mind you, I have no idea what all the fuss is about.

Edit: PS; The "square" guy could blow his balls off, if he's not careful! :o
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on January 08, 2022, 06:03:36 AM
Mind you, I have no idea what all the fuss is about.

Me neither  :unsure:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

ICM Ghost of Kyiv Ukrainian MiG-29 & paint set.

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

KiwiZac

The instructions for the 1/35 CH-54 Skycrane are now online! https://icm.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/53054_instr_web.pdf
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Steel Penguin

now that is nice looking, i just dread the price.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Steel Penguin

thats already gone to pay for the schammell  comander in 1:35  scooter :wacko:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Wardukw

Wow that is very cool and very big ,,thats gonna take up a heap of space and as Penguin said ...the price ...which here in NZ will be right up there ,,you can bet on that and dudes .....id love to get one  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

It'll be 2.5 FEET long, and I suspect that doesn't count the bit of rotor sticking out the front!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit