AZ Models

Started by NARSES2, March 01, 2009, 02:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Green Dragon on August 24, 2016, 10:13:37 PM

The DC-9 and Tu134 are the Fly kits IIRC.

But seemingly cheaper  ;D unless some UK agent hypes the price up. The FLY DC9-30 is currently £18.20 from the Big H.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Librarian

MB5 is out at Hannants :wub: :wub: :wub:

Madoc

And I just got the "your pre-ordered MB5 kit is ready" email from Jan today.

I think they're gonna be a might bit busy at AZ Model today!
Wherever you go, there you are!

The Wooksta!

Got mine at Telford.  As nice as the kit is, I can't see me buying amy more due to the number of Magna and Pegasus ones still in the stash.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

This time next year you'll be sick of seeing them at shows.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

I ordered another one from Hannants as I'm intrigued by the naval option in the box.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Another MB 5 boxing due soon. I like the East Indies Fleet version but then there's also the B.P.F.  ;D

http://www.azmodel.cz/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=832

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

They do look very tempting...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

Metro Hobbies in Melbourne have the Yellow P boxing on the shelf.  Two in fact.  I was so surprised I almost bought one but resisted just in time.
Unusual for something so new to make its way here so fast.  Airfix take note.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on December 24, 2016, 02:16:34 AM
Metro Hobbies in Melbourne have the Yellow P boxing on the shelf.  Two in fact.  I was so surprised I almost bought one but resisted just in time.

Pray tell why you resisted ? I'll start building one of mine post Xmas, possibly Boxing Day, but I want a clear run at it.

kitnut617

Looks like that boxing will be the one I'll get, I like the look of the RCN version ---   ;D
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Gondor

Still waiting on my two

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 24, 2016, 05:48:31 AM
Quote from: zenrat on December 24, 2016, 02:16:34 AM

Pray tell why you resisted ? I'll start building one of mine post Xmas, possibly Boxing Day, but I want a clear run at it.

The box art didn't grab me, I had limited funds and I had promised myself a B.E. 2c.
I also have a feeling there are going to be more than a few popping up here and have never been one to join (if you'll all pardon the expression) the herd.
Fred

NARSES2

Fair do's, it's an aircraft I've always liked and I've built the Planet one a few years ago - surprised how big it was - and am just glad to see a decent modern, injection tooling.

PR19_Kit

I'm going to HAVE to build my Skybirds MB5, just so I can say 'No, it's NOT an AZ kit!'  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit