AZ Models

Started by NARSES2, March 01, 2009, 02:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on May 24, 2023, 06:28:35 AMI'd rather worry about eventual rigging:o

I can accept the lack of rigging on my models Dizzy, have done for a long time  :-\
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

It's got to be better than the Pavla atrocity...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Dizzyfugu

Anything might be better than that. I've seen the kit in the box at a friend's stash safari, and was scared...

The Wooksta!

I had it years back but moved it on.  Mind, as bad as it is, it's still better than the Formaplane vac kit. That's very rough.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

NARSES2

Quote from: The Wooksta! on May 24, 2023, 08:04:45 AMIt's got to be better than the Pavla atrocity...

Exactly. My first fear was that they'd bought the Pavla moulds, but I think it's a new tool. Wait and see, but it's beyond my abilities now.  :-\
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

With you chaps talking about the He-162 its retriggered a idea I'd forgotten about and now im hunting down a 48th 162.
The choices here as you can imagine are quite small..basically Tamiyas is my only real one and we know it will a nice build being that it's Tamiya.
The price is what also what you'd expect too at $78 nz but it's possible I'll get it cheaper 😉
Thanks to you Chris and Lee ..been wanting to build this a heap now I've remembered it  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Wooksta!

Dragon did one in 48th, from the former Trimaster kit.  It's still available afaik.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Wardukw

Quote from: The Wooksta! on May 26, 2023, 01:25:11 AMDragon did one in 48th, from the former Trimaster kit.  It's still available afaik.
Lee ive seen  that but mate I haven't found one yet..I was looking for a cheap one and but that don't seem to exist out there anymore .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Wooksta!

Quote from: Wardukw on May 26, 2023, 01:41:56 AM
Quote from: The Wooksta! on May 26, 2023, 01:25:11 AMDragon did one in 48th, from the former Trimaster kit.  It's still available afaik.
Lee ive seen  that but mate I haven't found one yet..I was looking for a cheap one and but that don't seem to exist out there anymore .

Prices have gone mental across the board since the pandemic. Stuff you couldn't give away a few years back is commanding top dollar on eBay. When old Airfix Hunters are more expensive than the nice Revell one, you know something is fundamentally wrong with the universe.

Anyway, back on topic. The AZ Fi 167 is out, in the Czech republic at least. The sprue shot on eBay looks promising.  The Yugoslav post war one looks interesting. IIRC the Pavla one had Croatian markings, but I don't do collaborators and the Croats were so brutal and genocidal that even the SS were sickened.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Wardukw

Quote from: The Wooksta! on June 13, 2023, 03:13:04 PM
Quote from: Wardukw on May 26, 2023, 01:41:56 AM

Prices have gone mental across the board since the pandemic. Stuff you couldn't give away a few years back is commanding top dollar on eBay. When old Airfix Hunters are more expensive than the nice Revell one, you know something is fundamentally wrong with the universe.

The Airfix Hunters here are silly money ..the new ones even more so ..im seeing prices which make no sense at all..freaking Minicraft Cessna 162 for damn near $60nz..no bloody way matey...not when I can get a Tamiya P-51D for less than $50.
As for the He-162 front im gonna end up with a Tamiya one and it'll cost me a 20 note  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Quote from: The Wooksta! on June 13, 2023, 03:13:04 PMThe AZ Fi 167 is out, in the Czech republic at least. The sprue shot on eBay looks promising. 

I'll have to have a look, doubt if I'll get one because of the struts, but we shall see.

NARSES2

AZ are coming out with a couple of Wiff boxings of their Me 109 K's (which are nice kits) that are tempting me and they are also doing a Luftwaffe accessory set.

zenrat

I like the combination of NMF and camo and blue panels on the undersides.  I might use that on something.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on September 05, 2023, 06:04:18 AMI like the combination of NMF and camo and blue panels on the undersides.  I might use that on something.

I'm probably going to get both of those boxings. As I've said before......I like their 109's  ;D

PR19_Kit

RLM 84? Is that the same as Sky?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit