Gunbucket!

Started by Wyrmshadow, March 02, 2009, 04:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranger6

:cheers:

Love what you've done with this topic, guys! I'd love to post a few of mine, but can't seem to just cut and paste. Any ideas?

Ta,

R6

bubbalicious

a few more kinda Firefly/Serenity-ish

bubbalicious

ranger6,
I just went to the bottom of the "post reply" page and clicked on additional options and got my images off my HD.

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: ranger6 on May 11, 2009, 10:32:49 AMI'd love to post a few of mine, but can't seem to just cut and paste.
look in the lower left of the screen when you are posting a reply to a topic. 

1. There is a blue button with "Additional Options" next to it (see the attached image and look for the red oval on the left side of the image that surrounds the Additional Options button).

2. Click on this button and it will expand to show you a number of options.  The one you want is ATTACH: and look for the button titled BROWSE which will allow you to search your hard drive for the images you want to upload. 

3.  Heed the file size limitations and quantities.  If you exceed the file size it will not upload. 

Hopefully this quick lesson will make your image upload efforts successful. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

bubbalicious

Wyrmshadow

Quote from: bubbalicious on May 11, 2009, 05:48:49 PM
a few more kinda Firefly/Serenity-ish
I really like the shotgun. It's got style.
Likes to re-invent the wheel
http://1wyrmshadow1.deviantart.com/

Scooterman

Hehe.  This is fun.

Arc3371

Mossie

Modern take on the classic infantry rifle:

You don't even have to use it to make guns!!! : :party: :drink: :lol: :blink: :cheers:

My StarBird Avenger & my brothers StarBird Intruder, anyone else have these??? ;D ;D ;D  Nick's started me off on a nostalgia trip with his HM Forces/Action Man thread!
http://www.bugeyedmonster.com/toys/starbird/index.shtml

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Jeffry Fontaine

Pimped for your viewing pleasure. 

I will say that most of my creations tend to be conservative compared to what the rest of you have come up with.  But I tend to go with what I know and familiar with.  Pimping these tools of death and destruction such as they are can be habit forming. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

dy031101

Had fun with the OICW using the MP7 for the kinetic energy component.
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here

ranger6

Ok guys, here goes:

First off: an M-1 Garand converted to BAR-type weapon

Jeffry Fontaine

Some more WHIF Weapons.

Sauragnmon

I kinda screwed around a little, came up with some of my own, here they is:

Yep, pretty straight forward, thought I'd share - enjoy!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Damian2

Hehehe this is cool...

Some Spec Ops/ CQC weapons

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.