S

Mental Block

Started by sideshowbob9, March 05, 2009, 04:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sideshowbob9

Well the XB-70 is done. She's a biggun! It needs filler sure but no more than any other kits. Unlike the Revell C-160 or ANYTHING by A-Model (Grrrrrrr).

Can't wait til it gets warm and I can start spraying. Got about a hundred WIPs now  :blink:

Next on the build queue is a Italeri TR-1B. Think it's gonna be a USN AEW or ELINT jobbie. Then goona take a Dremel to my A-Model Yak-25 and Scale-O-Rama it into a turboprop B-50. I need HEEELLLPPP!!!!  :dalek:

Might try turning the Dominie into a RN COD bird and the Hs125 into a USAF Nav Trainer but the others are still drawing a blank.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: sideshowbob9 on March 11, 2009, 03:44:07 AM
Then goona take a Dremel to my A-Model Yak-25 and Scale-O-Rama it into a turboprop B-50. I need HEEELLLPPP!!!!  :dalek:

You what?  :lol:

Wouldn't it be easier to convert a Gazelle helicopter into a Saro Princess flying boat?  ;D :rolleyes:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

sideshowbob9

Probably.... wait a minute, that's not such a bad idea!  ;D

Actually the Yak-25 'Flashlight' fuselage with everything else stripped off is not dissimilar to my Minicraft 1/144 B-29 fuselage. Combined with wings and tail left over from my 'swept-wing' F3D Skyknight project and it should be a decent B-50 analogue.

Almost...nearly...ish  :blink: