Secret Projects Lancaster testbed/carrier

Started by Vulcan7, March 05, 2009, 09:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

Quote from: pyro-manic on March 08, 2009, 01:25:38 PM
This is excellent, Vostoc - it looks superb. One point - would it be better to remove the top turret and put a simple plug (or even an observation dome with cameras etc) in its place? That would be a sensible modification for a mothership/ test aircraft. Very cool model, though. :thumbsup:

thanks for kind comments chaps  :thumbsup:

great idea pyro-manic, I might even build the Airfix Dambusters Lanc as it has no top turret & space underneath for another secret project?  ;D :thumbsup: :tornado: :cheers:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Vulcan7

must be slowing down  ;D ....just finished the RAF Ho229 (from Revell 1/72 German version)...ready for testing on the Lanc  (although I did do a 1/32 P40E as well  ;D)

Ed S

Nice looking Horton.  The paint job is excellent. 

:thumbsup:

Ed :cheers:
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Vulcan7

many thanks chaps  :thumbsup:  wasn't sure whether to do splinter camo, but the late mossie style camo looks more RAF.......the Revell Horten, with its wing joints makes it a good candidate for an easy, no filler required, single seat triple conversion what-if  :tornado:....the next project  ;D  :cheers:

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die