Demonic SU-40 Hell Hound

Started by sotoolslinger, March 11, 2009, 11:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Well one of the first things I thought when I got the final config done was it looks like a bone so the scalorama is kinda iffy. As to a name ......I GOT NO IDEA :blink: However Cobra does sound good :lol:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Joe C-P

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Ed S

WOW!  Where do you come up with these brilliant ideas?

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Rafael

Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

John Howling Mouse

But----but, I was looking forward to the snap-tite Tomcat!!    :wacko:

This is ultra-cool, Ron.  Don't know how you do it but I'm always glad that you do!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Captain Canada

Wow...you're really thinking outside the box now ! What an awesome idea !

:wub: :drink: :party: :bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

noxioux

Super cool.  And probably the best use you could put a snap-tite tomcat to.

That last photo does show a glaring omission on your part, though.  You gotta trim the nail on that big toe!

ChernayaAkula

I actually thought you were serious needing a break from a ll the kit-bashing goodness.  :lol:

But this, wow, it's pure, unadulterated awesome!  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sotoolslinger

Thanks all y'all ;D :thumbsup:
I'd sooner take a break from breathing than whiffing :wub: :wub: :wub:
I need that toenail for removing the entrails :wacko:
I amuse me.

Mossie

It only roughly resembles the B-1 & Blackjack, I don't think that anyone would mistake it for them!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

sotoolslinger

Well I am kind of a fighter dude. I leave the bombers to folk that can execute them properly. Heck I have had a follow up to the twin engined Avenger planned and kits bought for a year now......don't feel the urge :blink: I also have an original 1/48 B-58......does not speak to me.
I have about 5 fighters in the build next lineup. ;D Might start one today. Who wants to see a MiG-29 with Viggen wings. :tornado: :wacko:
I amuse me.

Mossie

Fair enough!  Got to admit, I always see myself as a mud moving guy, but the majority of my builds tend to be fighters, not sure why that happens. :unsure:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ElectrikBlue

That's a great looking design!  :mellow:  :thumbsup:

Regards,

EB

sotoolslinger

Thanks Blue  ;D The main wings are on

I amuse me.

Green Dragon

Very cool looking plane Toolslinger!  :wub: I'll be watching with great interest.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)