Demonic SU-40 Hell Hound

Started by sotoolslinger, March 11, 2009, 11:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

The good guys will be armed with Holy Water charged particle accelerators as well as evil seeking missiles :wacko:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

It's only inspiring if your qualified to really ef up a paintjob ;D :rolleyes:
I amuse me.

Mossie

Ron, just rembered, in IRON EAGLE, I think they dropped a 'Hades bomb' which resulted in a wall of fire.  You might be able to cook one up!!!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Eddie M.

I've screwed up more paint work than successfully completed. That's why i'm a whiffer! ;) Improvise, adapt and overcome. You are certainly making some fine lemonade.;D
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

That is very much appreciated , MY MASTER :thumbsup: Hopefully this will come out  like I hope it will...... I am thinking diorama :wacko:
I amuse me.

sotoolslinger

I now have the upper surfaces complete

As you can see I have removed part of the canopy . In the diorama I plan this AC will be in the process of getting it's arse shot off so this salty dude will be bailing out :wacko:

No parachute nesessary ;D
I amuse me.

BlackOps

Awwwwwww, he's so cute!  I have a question though, the pilot of your opposing jet, will his halo float inside or outside of the canopy?  ;D

This just keeps on getting better!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sotoolslinger

;D :lol: Now I have to figure out how to mount a Halo on the canopy :wub:
I amuse me.

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

I've always believed in you and your ability to make somethin' from nothin'. This is a huge step in creativity. Very nice!! ;D
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Fun stuff !!!  Where'd ya get the demon?

Sauragnmon

The Demon so to speak, is a Games Workshop Tyranid Gargoyle.  I knew it just looking at it.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

sotoolslinger

Spot on .It was the only winged figure to be found at my LHS. I also modified the right wing so it looked more folded. Pics later.
I amuse me.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.