Egg Plane SCRAMBLE!!!GB

Started by PanzerWulff, March 15, 2009, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Great news!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

JayBee, love the finished kits, especially the Harrier.  Tried to get on of those on ebay recently, it got away from me unfortunately.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PanzerWulff

So is this official Do we have a short GB starting Fri april 10 (Good Friday) As the Great Easter EGG Scramble GB???
Just wondering"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Mossie

I guess so, the directive came forth from the Kommissar himself.

PS, I've got some inspiration to add in the next day or so! :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ed S

Quote from: PanzerWulff on March 26, 2009, 09:46:39 PM
So is this official Do we have a short GB starting Fri april 10 (Good Friday) As the Great Easter EGG Scramble GB???
Just wondering"Panzer"

By the way, ARC is also having a short Easter Egg GB as well.  I guess you could build one and show it on both sites.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in this GB.  I will be out of town most of the week of Easter to celebrate my mother's 80th birthday.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Mossie

Happy birthday to your Mother Ed! :party: :party: :party:

PR19_Kit

It's 'Mum's Birthday' season obviously.

My mum was 95 (yes, Ninety Five........) last week, still getting around with two bionic hips and one bionic knee!  :cheers:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

And happy birthday to your Mum too Kit! :party: :party: :party:

Inspiration, as promised!  More here: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,23731.0.html

PanzerWulff

Quote from: Ed S on March 27, 2009, 07:43:33 AM

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in this GB.  I will be out of town most of the week of Easter to celebrate my mother's 80th birthday.
Ed
I think that this GB was going to run from April 10 (Good Friday) through May 10 (One month being a short GB) so you could probably still join in on the fun ;D

I was also thinking of near Egg shaped Real aircraft but the only one that comes to mind isthe Northrup XP-56 "Black Bullet"

"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Mossie

The XF-85 & DH Vampire/Venom are two I can think of:

Aircav

Is this build just egg planes or is it open to any egg vehicle ?
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mossie

Didn't think to post this one!

JayBee

Quote from: Mossie on March 28, 2009, 04:32:53 AM
The XF-85 & DH Vampire/Venom are two I can think of:

I am sorry Mossie, but to liken the slim, sylphlike, shape of any DeHavilland design to the corpuplent shape of this thread, realy must leave you with egg on your face.
:o
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

Sylph like??? :lol:  The Vampires fuse is a slightly squashed Guillemot egg!

Anyone remember the spaceship Mork came to earth in in Mork & Mindy???

Helicopters:

Aloutte II

Gazelle

Hughes 500, never has a more egg like aircraft flown!

JayBee

Quote from: Mossie on March 28, 2009, 06:37:03 AM
Sylph like??? :lol:  The Vampires fuse is a slightly squashed Guillemot egg!

Anyone remember the spaceship Mork came to earth in in Mork & Mindy???

Helicopters:

Aloutte II

Gazelle

Hughes 500, never has a more egg like aircraft flown!

Mossie, a keen ornitholoigist like yourself deserves another picture of the male Blackbird!

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

Great!!! :lol:  Do you have a brown female to pair it up with?!?!?

Now thats an idea for a whiff, a standard SR-71 in brown!