Egg Plane SCRAMBLE!!!GB

Started by PanzerWulff, March 15, 2009, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

philp

All egg shaped vehicles should be elligible.

Anyone planning to do Humpty Dumpty?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

JayBee

Mossie,

How about straight of the production line with a speckle breast/underside?

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

GTX

The Edgley Optica has to be another real world candidate:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

lancer

An idea I came up with today -Take 2 Cadburys cream eggs, leave wrapping on and cover with Klear/ future or preferred varnish. Then, by using spares or scratch built, add wings (delta) and tail (T type) and allow to dry. Next add appropriate canopy glazing preferablly bubble type.

Finally mount on some sort of stand and there you have it

The Cadbury's Creme Egg Display team!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

Just don't leave them near the radiator!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Spey_Phantom

could be a good idea to host it as a 2-week easter GB  :mellow:
just got to go to town and buy a pack of plastic easter eggs  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Mossie

Quote from: anthonyp on March 22, 2009, 09:47:25 AM
Like I just PM'ed Mossie, this is a brilliant idea, starting on Good Friday when I usually color my Easter Eggs.  And since this is to be a one-monther, I don't have a problem unleashing it upon the community.

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

(Pharoh Tonytep returns to his gold foil encrusted, heavily puttied and eternally sanded holy Earthly Throne...)
Nils, It's to start on Good Friday (April 10th) & be a one month build.

The golden one has spoken, so it shall be done!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

puddingwrestler

Only egg planes, or any Super deformed planes? I've just discovered that ARII make a range of super-deformed thunderbirds models! Thunderbird 1 as an egg plane is rather cute!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

philp

Think we wanted to stick with Egg shaped objects.  SD could be a later GB.

I have a couple ideas that are not aircraft but got to see if I can find the right eggs.  Need a rather large one for one of them.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PanzerWulff

As I have a complete set of the recent issue versions I'm ready to Roll Seeya tomorrow guys
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Mossie

I've only got an F-15 so that'll have to do I suppose! :rolleyes: Really wanted to pick up one of the Harriers but got beaten on ebay. :(  Tried to get an F-16 at Cosford to convert into an F-2 but came up blanks, they're like Easter Bunny droppings these things!

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Tophe

Nice topic I discover just now. Thanks! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

rallymodeller

--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D