Egg Plane SCRAMBLE!!!GB

Started by PanzerWulff, March 15, 2009, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzerWulff

Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

GTX

Speaking of Egg planes, have a look at the front page of Arc right now.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Tophe

Thanks Greg, I have loved the egg-P-51 page, and its conclusion: "If you want a fun relaxing build, Egg Planes are the way to go!" :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

GTX

More inspiration from HS:

See here for more.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

philp

Greg,
Saw that yesterday and was a bit upset.  He stole my idea  :banghead:

I have a couple of the PL kits and was looking at the extra engines.  Course, love his egg saucer, I was just going with the regular look.

Oh well, good thing the Egg Shuttle showed up.  Course, still thinking of an Overeasy Class Dropship.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Aircav

I've got started on my Egg-16 but typical of Hasegawa theres only a couple of Siderwinders so does anyone know where I can get a Modern Egg Weapons set from ?  ;D
Steve, very so slightly tongue in cheek.  :party:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mossie

Well, there's at least one decal set as mentioned above, so who knows, there might be one somewhere???
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

philp

Quote from: Mossie on May 02, 2009, 02:25:32 PM
Well, there's at least one decal set as mentioned above, so who knows, there might be one somewhere???

Wish there was one for the Egg Shuttle for Moonraker.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Mossie

I only know that JBOT do them in 1/72, maybe you can make them work for the EGG Shuttle???
http://www.jbot.ca/space/moonraker.shtml
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

philp

Looked at the JBOT ones and wonder which scale might be close.

Course, my daughter looked at it as I started the build tonight and she thinks it would look good in pink  :blink:
Maybe Barbies Shuttle, hmm...
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Mossie

Can I request an extension of just a day or two?  I haven't posted because I've been hell for leather trying to finish it on time as was on holiday for two weeks during the GB (my own fault, I proposed the timeline!).  I'll have the model finished today, I just need to print decals.  The only colour laser jet I've got access to is at work, but things were playing up & wouldn't let print on Friday, should be able to do them tommorrow.

Simon.

PanzerWulff

I think we should bump it up to June 10 myself still a compaitivly short GB but it will give me a chance to complete my SEA COIN P-51 egg and the FW-190 as well
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Mossie

Oooh, that sounds like a good idea, should be able to do he F-16 you've sent me too! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: