Egg Plane SCRAMBLE!!!GB

Started by PanzerWulff, March 15, 2009, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Aircav posted this 'real world' :lol: build in the "Whiffs youhave found" thread, original pick can be found here:
http://modelingmadness.com/others/shows/silverwings2008/10.htm

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

philp

Found this one on Hyperscale, Egg Zeppelin.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Mossie

Great!  Didn't someone do some kind of flying spat that was largely egg shaped???
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Mossie

Would a start date of Good Friday (April 10th) be to early for this???

GTX

Quote from: philp on March 21, 2009, 10:57:57 AM
Here is the build thread for the Zep.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/47751/message/1237063370/Egg+Zeppelin+-easter+build-

Didn't realize he used a real egg for this.

Here is the finished build thread with all the pics.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/47751/message/1237589834/Egg+Zeppelin+part+2+-finished-

It almost seems a crime to paint over that great work!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Aircav

Quote from: Mossie on March 21, 2009, 11:08:30 AM
Would a start date of Good Friday (April 10th) be to early for this???

Sounds ok to me Simon
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mossie

There's a few GB's ending in April, so I'll PM Anthony & see if we can get it pushed through as an Easter Special!

JayBee

Not eligible for this GB as these eggcellent dishes models were produced many years ago when Hasegawa first released the egg craft kits. Two of these are not in the current listing.
First there is the Sea Harrier, the kit was for the AV-8A/GR1 but SAM had just given a nice transfer sheet for the Sea Harrier, so it had to be done.
Needless to say this was one of the aircraft that was subsequently scrambled in the Falklands campaign.
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

JayBee

Darn it, I forgot to add the photos.
Here they are:

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

JayBee

Double darn, the Male Blackbird was meant tp be last.  :banghead: :banghead:

here's the rest

Cats are not real. 

PanzerWulff

Who said you Can't Join they just re released the egg planes if you can scoop one up you're good to go  ;D
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

anthonyp

Like I just PM'ed Mossie, this is a brilliant idea, starting on Good Friday when I usually color my Easter Eggs.  And since this is to be a one-monther, I don't have a problem unleashing it upon the community.

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

(Pharoh Tonytep returns to his gold foil encrusted, heavily puttied and eternally sanded holy Earthly Throne...)
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

philp

Eggs-cellant.

There are plastic Easter Eggs aplenty in the local stores.  Might have to find a big one and make a certain Dropship (or would that be Egg Drop ship) from Battletech.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PanzerWulff

Quote from: philp on March 22, 2009, 10:23:25 AM
Eggs-cellant.

There are plastic Easter Eggs aplenty in the local stores.  Might have to find a big one and make a certain Dropship (or would that be Egg Drop ship) from Battletech.
Ahhhhhhhh the ever popular Overlord Class dropship When I played we wished we could afford an overlord my unit had to settle for a union and a captured leopard CV
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!