Mirage 2000+eurofighter

Started by HARIHAR, March 19, 2009, 03:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARIHAR

OK,I put  together front of mirage with intakes, and wings with bottom from eurofighter and get something like mirage 4000(looks like something from JP  ;D)....also need name for her

HARIHAR

Aircav

Great idea, can't wait to see her finished  :thumbsup: :bow:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

ChernayaAkula

Anything with Mirage in it gets my vote!  :thumbsup: Sleek design! Looks fast!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

HARIHAR

for name maybe EFMIR~ sounds good for middle east countries   

GTX

Interesting - maybe this could have resulted if France hadn't pulled out of the EFA program.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

HARIHAR

ok here is same bird only in 1/48,also add dsi inlets(i think) ef cockpit and canards from gripen

HARIHAR

still don't know from who to take vertical tail? ef or rafale?,also I put vertical fan in airbrake for vtol....

Sauragnmon

I have to admit, the Ragaphoon (as I call it) looks quite a sleek and sexy beast - I've got a 2000D and a Tiffie sitting on my shelf waiting for me to get the gusto and inspiration to whip out the sledgehammer and bash these two beasties together.

She looks nice with the Gripen canards, the straight canards work nicely.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

(Draws-up comfy chair)..... OK you got my attention  :o

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Spey_Phantom

that looks cool, kinda like a 4.5th generation version of the Mirage 4000  :wub:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Sauragnmon

One comment I just thought of - in order to have a true DSI, normally the intake lip sweeps forward over the bump, so the base of the mouth is further back - it might be easier in your situation if you sanded back the angle a little and then built it forward some.  I'll be getting more than my share of DSI's between a few projects I have on the shelf, so I looked it over in depth.  You can see the design if you look up the test variant of the F-16, or if you look at the intakes of the F-35, and technically, the Super Crusader and Crusader Supercritical Wing both had a DSI - no airflow diverter, forward-swept intake, inner-edge bump..  If you look over a DSI, you'll notice that in essence, the outermost edge of the intake lip, should be about the same location as the start of your intake ramp - it's designed to divert the shockwave progressively forward the faster you're going, so there's more space between the intake shockwave and the compressors so the airflow has enough time to properly slow down into the subsonic range to feed the engine.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

HARIHAR

I surely was thinking about that the last couple of days,but I was thinking(maybe) more of something like jf-17 intake,but still I am not sure how to do that on my EFMIR

Sauragnmon

I'd suggest extending the lip some as well so it covers the hump better with the outer edge.