Lang-Austin SP-7D "Caroma" featured in new aviation magazine!

Started by John Howling Mouse, March 21, 2009, 09:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Once again you show what can be done , with minimal materials , by a true artist. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

BlackOps

Beauty Eh?   Love the cockpit details!  :thumbsup: Always nice to see another Howling Mouse Publication too  ;D
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Vulcan7

WOW, fantastic, build , photo sequence & amazing diorama photos  :o :tornado: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

kitnut617

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Ed S

Fantastic.  Once again you demonstrate your mastery of model building.  And the photos just add to the end result.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow:

Looks like a definite candidate for the 2009 WHIFFIES.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Brian da Basher

Exceptionally well done, Mr Howling Mouse! The night shots and the magazine article are especially nice.
:bow: :bow:
Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: Brian da Basher on March 22, 2009, 04:44:42 PM
Exceptionally well done, Mr Howling Mouse! The night shots and the magazine article are especially nice.
:bow: :bow:
Brian da Basher

Thanks, guys.  As for the night-shots, you know what is REALLY weird?  That last image is totally different (wrong hues, contrast, etc.) when viewed online from what I uploaded.  On my screen preview for the file itself (like in Image Viewer or Corel), it is very subdued and mainly greyish-blue, even more so than the night picture that precedes it.  But, online (here or at Photobucket), it looks completelyy different and has a weird psychedelic greenish background.  I downloaded the pic from this site and when I open that version of it in Corel or Image Preview, it looks just fine again.  So, I have no idea what these images really look like on your various screens.  Baffling.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Absolutely outstanding work!! :mellow:  :bow:  You shouldn't hide all this work from us until the end!! ;)  ;D
Look behind you!

Weaver

Fantastic, and the magazine article presentation is excellent! Well done!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Damian2

HOLY THREAD REVIVAL!!!!

Inspired Barry, simply inspired!

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

B777LR

Cool! You know what would be even cooler? Top mounted wings, T-tail and SPATS!

McGreig

Missed this first time round - absolutely fantastic  :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow:

And as for:
Quote from: John Howling Mouse on March 22, 2009, 02:03:26 PM
For better or worse, once all said and done, here's what the home-made cockpit interior looked like (keep in mind it was a six dollar kit):
Anything I build is lucky to get seat belts and a photocopied instrument panel - this even has a stained and chipped cockpit floor  :blink:  :drink: