Wanted : 1/72 RAF Lo-vis decals

Started by Bungle, March 24, 2009, 08:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Has anyone got any spare RAF lo-vis decals in 1/72 they would like to exchange or sell ? I'm getting quite carried away with my What-if lo vis Suez creations but realise I haven't got enough for all my feeble ideas.

I have tried making my own but with little success... always come out to green so if anyone has a lo-vis template I could beg / borrow / steal, I'd be very pleased.   -_-

Not sure what I can offer in return, first born son (please take him), wife's underwear (shiver extends down back), smelly cat, odd modelling bits and pieces. I'm sure we may be able to come to some agreement.

Also (sudden after thought) if anyone has a pair of 1/72 Harpoon missiles..........  ???
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

pyro-manic

I have a pair of Harpoons from the Italeri/Revell F-18C, if you're interested? I also have some modern lo-vis roundels from the Revell Typhoon among others if you want those. They're rather small, though, so I don't know if they'd look a bit odd on a Suez-era build.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Bungle

Dear Mr Maniac....

or may I call you Pyro ?  Strangely thats where I got my last set of Harpoons from to (if any one wants a Hornet with no Harpoons and no canopy... let me know). If you would be interested in letting them go then ... yes please.

As for the lo vis.... the small ones are the ones I'm after ! I'm stuck in a time-warp, my passion is Aircraft of the 50's and 60's but I hate silver finishes. And then I discovered lo vis. Strange it may look but I'm adding a Sea Venom, Meteor and Sabre to my http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,23108.msg334107.html#msg334107 thread plus planning a Sea Vixen and a few other dubious little creatures. I'm not sure but I don't think the Wyvern looks odd (I'm odd, it's odd therefore odd+odd must equal just right !)

Anyway the size I'm after is the small roundels as found on the Phantom and Tornado.

Let me know if you are willing to trade and also what for. Postage etc payable by moi, of course.

Bungle
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

pyro-manic

PM sent. Nice Wyvern. It's odd, but cool. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

thedarkmaster

If your still in need have some to spare, i never need low viz for my Empires twighlight i like full colour rondels  :wub: , let me know

TIM
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz