Main Menu

MiG-29 XL

Started by sotoolslinger, March 26, 2009, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

This one should get paint today

It will be what is shooting down the Demonic plane in the background and will be sporting Crusader markings :wacko:
It will be loaded out with Evil Seeking missiles but will also be armed with this

Mounted like so

This weapon is the "Hand of God"  :wacko: The tank on the back is filled with holy water which is heated to steam by the exhausts and then accellerated down an electromagnetic beam at near lightspeed ;D
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

BlackOps

You have really knocked out some outstanding  aircraft lately. This one has the coolest shape!  :wub:

So if the Demon Flies the "Hellhound", should this one be called the "Avenging Angel"?
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sotoolslinger

Perhaps Archangel :unsure:
I amuse me.

Fulcrum

Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

MarkH262

That is really fantastic. I love the shape. Perhaps you should to the same thing to the Su 27?

Mark H

John Howling Mouse

In hoc signo vinces
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

Latin sounds so rightious!  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sotoolslinger

Mark that was actually the original idea. The Viggen wings are just too small to work on a Flanker.
I amuse me.

HOG

Hey Ron,
Couldn`t they just dip the bullets etc in Holy Water, or is a an old Bourbon to good to waste?  ;D

cheerz, hic :drink:
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

sotoolslinger

Actually the bullets are sintered silver and iron in a ceramic matrix with a tourmaline penetrator :wacko:
I amuse me.

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: HOG on April 18, 2009, 02:45:22 PM
Couldn`t they just dip the bullets etc in Holy Water, <...>

Worked for master thief Garrett in the "Thief: The Dark Project" against the undead!  :rolleyes: :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Mossie

Regarding names, how about something with a bit of ceremony, Sword of Saint Michael perhaps?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

sotoolslinger

Seems like most demonic stuff has a natural dislike of iron :blink: since there are many kinds o evil beasties one might run up against in an all out battle between good and bad uns the cannon shells are an amalgam of pretty much everything you can throw in there .
I amuse me.

HOG

Quote from: sotoolslinger on April 19, 2009, 08:16:21 AM
Actually the bullets are sintered silver and iron in a ceramic matrix with a tourmaline penetrator :wacko:

Doh, :banghead: I wish you had said that earlier, I feel such a fool.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:thumbsup:
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

sotoolslinger

It's okay Hog everyone can't be expected to know what it takes to kill supernatural critters ;D :lol: :rolleyes: I just happen to know stuff like that :blink:
I amuse me.