I've got my MOJO back!!!

Started by BlackOps, March 27, 2009, 02:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOps

Hot off the completion of my Thunderstreak and Wildcat I'm still in the groove  :thumbsup:

Having time off work and giving me time to model when I feel the urge has done wonders for the workbench (which was collecting dust without me even doing any sanding!).

I've started working on kits that have been waiting around in the "hmmm, lost interest and moved on" box. One of which was my Martian Intercepter from a long time ago... decided to slap some new paint on it, obviously this isn't going to work for Mars, unless this is after the terraforming has taken hold. Now need to find some weapons...might have to head to the LHS this weekend but It's nice to be interested again.

Also while digging through the box of castaways, I ran agross a spitfire, I decided it's tail looked too dainty so I've hacked the tail off of a P-40 and replaiced the spit's tail. Actually a pretty good fit, would have been perfect if I'd cut the P-40 tail a little straighter. Needed some styrene on one side to make up for it. With some more sanding I think it will be a nice match.

Well I'm heading back to the bench again!  ;D

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

YEEHAW!!!
Glad to see you back at it again. That is some sweet work you've got going there! :thumbsup: :cheers:
Look behind you!

ChernayaAkula

That Martian Interceptor looks really great! :thumbsup: An F-35 probably never looked that good!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Sisko

Glad to here you are back on track.

Nice models buy the way.

Go and buy Hasagawass Falke that should restore any Sci-Fi modelers enthusiasim. ;D
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Vulcan7

that is one cool looking Martian Intreceptor BlackOps can't wait to the final shots  :ph34r: :tornado: :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

sotoolslinger

You go Jeff  :thumbsup:Get you some :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

cthulhu77

Good to see the energy crystals are back in full operation !  Nice stuff.

Brian da Basher

Wow and nothing says MOJO like the mods and paintjob on that F 22! Outstanding, Mr. Ops!
:bow: :bow:
Brian da Basher

P.S. Adding the P-40 tail to that Spitfire is an inspired idea!

John Howling Mouse

The use of that Tornado tailfin was inspired, BlackOps!  The wings are very innovative, too. That is going to be one fantastic interceptor.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.