Main Menu

FREE BOOK

Started by NARSES2, March 29, 2009, 02:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

During a recent sort out I've discovered that I have 2 hardback copies of "German Secret Weapons of the Second World War" by Ian V Hogg. :banghead:

Free to a kind and caring home, you just cover the postage costs, or arrange to pick it up at a UK show I'll be attending (next 2 are Cosford and Hendon)

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Chris,

Swap you for my extra copy of Tony Buttler's 'British Jet Bombers since 1949' perhaps, if youdon't have it already?

And I'll be at Cosford for sure.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Kit - I've got the Butler book, but you are more then wellcome to my extra copy (how do we end up with 2 copies - is it age  :banghead:). I'll bring it on Sunday.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Chris,

Roger that, thanks very much. I'll bring my Buttler book anyway, someone else might want it.

Age? Could be, that may explain the numerous 'doubles' I've found of SAM, Aeroplane Monthly, Fly Past etc etc during my post retirement sort out. :)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit