E-DAY PRAGUE 19TH AND 20TH SEPTEMBER 2009

Started by NARSES2, April 02, 2009, 02:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

Aircav

Just introduce her to Rad and tell her if she doesn't let you go thats how you'll end up.........no offence Terry  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Geoff

Aircav

Not long now, beer, sausage, bread, mustard and thats just breakfast on the evening, The Wings Club, more good food  ;D

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Martin H

oh yes i recall the local breakfast well lol
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Geoff

Quote from: Martin H on July 30, 2009, 01:30:19 PM
oh yes i recall the local breakfast well lol
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, stop rubbing it in Steve.

Aircav

Sir Sydney Camm

Geoff

Thanks for the link I enjoyed the pics. But be careful when ordering "sausages"! lol

NARSES2

Geoff we were ok as we used English rather then that strange mixture of German/Polish/Russian ? you tried  :banghead: ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Just wondering if anyone else is going apart from Me, Martin and Steve, especially any of our continental based cousins ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

Not long now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :cheers: :drink: :thumbsup:

Arrive Thursday night.
Friday morning, collect OGL from airport
Friday afternoon visit Terezin
Friday evening visit TV Tower and may be something to eat there
Saturday, EDay show and Wings Club for something to eat in the evening
Sunday, EDay show and back to the Wings Club
Monday, modelshops and then back to the airport  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

Martin H

Quote from: Aircav on September 14, 2009, 10:37:46 AM
Monday, modelshops and then back to the airport  ;D

no model shops for me on the monday im afraid...ive gotta be back at the airport around 7.30am. might manage a raid on the saturday thou (dunno wot the tradeing laws are for sunday)

Ohh Mark Peacock, they guy i went with last year is also going. this time with another of the bedford boys and their respective wives. We may well bump into them at the Wings club. (or the show)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Aircav

Will he be claiming the bill again   :wacko:
Looks like an early morning for all of us if you have to be at the airport for that time then  :banghead: ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

nev

Have fun guys - and ask Eduard about that 1/48 Phantom that was rumuored a couple of years ago :wacko:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

NARSES2

Quote from: Aircav on September 14, 2009, 10:37:46 AM
Not long now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :cheers: :drink: :thumbsup:

Arrive Thursday night.
Friday morning, collect OGL from airport
Friday afternoon visit Terezin
Friday evening visit TV Tower and may be something to eat there
Saturday, EDay show and Wings Club for something to eat in the evening
Sunday, EDay show and back to the Wings Club
Monday, modelshops and then back to the airport  ;D

Glad you know what we're doing  ;D