2 spare eggs

Started by PanzerWulff, April 09, 2009, 11:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzerWulff

I have 2 spare egg kits the F-16 and the shuttle Bolth are the new releases.I have offered Mossie first shot at the F-16 I'm giving these away as I have 2 of each please PM with adress First come first serve I'm afraid
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Tophe

I may be interested for the F16. How to pay? Paypal?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PanzerWulff

Ok Guys sorry It took so long to get back here My eyes are a bit blurry from some laser work this week Bolth kits are spoken for the F-16 by either Mossie or Aircav (Mossie contact me asap if youre still interested) the Shuttle to Philp
Heres the current Ebay list for Egg Planes for anyone still interested
http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=egg+plane&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1311&_odkw=F-16+Egg+plane&_osacat=0
I'll mail out the kits Wednsday when my monthly check gets deposited
"Panzer"

Mossie

Hi Panzer, yes I'm interested in the F-16, I'll PM you straight away!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Tophe

Thanks PanzerWulff, I did not know this way to buy Egg-planes. I have ordered (happy!!!) a P-51...
Thanks a lot!

PanzerWulff

Np Tophe I know these lil gems are Very Popular I just got really lucky snapping up a Case of them (a full set) on the cheap after getting the F-16 and the shuttle at my LHS.The newer ones seem to be more "Reasonably" priced but are still a bit pricey for whats in the box But when has that stopped most of us before LOL ;D
Mossie & Phil the ggs will be on the way Wednsday as I said the postage shouldent bee to bad as the kits are small and rather light
"Panzer"

Tophe

Quote from: PanzerWulff on April 11, 2009, 08:28:40 PM
Np Tophe I know these lil gems are Very Popular I just got really lucky snapping up a Case of them (a full set) on the cheap after getting the F-16 and the shuttle at my LHS."Panzer"
Sorry Panzer if you thought I was talking bad or something, my English is poor and not fluent. I was meaning: I live in a very small town with no model shop, French model magazines never mention egg-planes, and my only source was Hannants on the Web (with eggs of Zero, P-47, P-40, F-15 only, I may order them all in 2009). But for the ones not in the catalogue I did not know what to do, and you provided wonderfully a way, thanks a lot, I mean it. <_<
Moreover, I wrote a book about fake Mustangs, writing (shame on me) something as "alas there is no Hasegawa egg-P-51" and this E-bay page (from you) made me discover one has been produced someday, and I even succeeded in ordering it. Wow. Thanks Panzer, thanks a very lot, yes indeed... :thumbsup:

PanzerWulff

He He I was just stating the fact on how popular the kits seem to be  :wub: and how I lucked out on getting a whole set in one fell swoop ;D
"Panzer"

Tophe

a light of hope: the P-51-egg is mentionned as brand new... Maybe the collection of available models will grow and grow... :cheers:

PR19_Kit

The mind surely BOGGLES at what Tophe can do with an EggPlane.............. I can hardly wait :)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

More inspiration, this was IPMS Coventry's table at the Cosford show.  Tophe, if you look to the right of the first picture you'll see a that somebody built an F-82, maybe if you get two Mustang kits.....  Or maybe add a P-40 or P-47 for an undientical twin!!!

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Tophe

Yes, thanks for the idea, I may consider a twin-plane with the egg P-51 (inspired by dear Nev what-ifing a what-if egg into a twin-boomer :wub:).
2 possibilities I see:
- egg 51D+ normal 51D if the scales match
- egg 51D+ propeller-less egg 51D "radar" if the egg-51D becomes easily available (in UK? cheaper than from the US like I did this time)
Thanks again for making me dream...

Tophe

Receiving the model, what do I do? Start a new topic? (P-51-eggplane) I am not candidate to win something, just willing to show the fun I have with egg planes.

PanzerWulff

Quote from: Tophe on April 16, 2009, 10:08:51 AM
Receiving the model, what do I do? Start a new topic? (P-51-eggplane) I am not candidate to win something, just willing to show the fun I have with egg planes.
I think so I'm starting my P-47 tomorrow I've had a busy week,as for prizes I dont know of any I'm pretty sure that this one is for Fun and  :bow: bragging  :bow: rights
"Panzer"