Trumpeter 1/35 E-100 tank

Started by MarkH262, April 10, 2009, 12:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkH262

No, there's no story on the missing skirt sections. They are all painted as well. Just not sure which way to go; no skirts at all, full skirts or a section or 2 of missing skirts.

BlackOps

Very nice! I like the skirts myself  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Looks ready to give the oncoming herds of JSIII's a really hard time !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

MarkH262

Here's the finished WIP of my tank. I'll put it in 2 messages for 8 of the final pictures. Just use the URL in a previous link to get to my Photobucket page to see all of them.

I took 3rd place in the OOB category in on club's annual contest today. The night before at our club's monthly meeting I beat out a whole slew of Zeros and F-100 series A/C in our "Zero Hour" contest and won first place.   :lol:   I also won model of the month that night as well!   ;D

:tank:

MarkH262

Here is Part II of the completed PANZER '46!!

GTX

This would look good on a diorama.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Draken35

Your results are fully justified by the quality of your work!

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

fcom

cthulhu77

You really did a great job on that kit !   :tank:

MarkH262

Thanks everyone!!  ;D

One day soon I'll start working on the Dragon E-100 and the Maus. I recently bought the Dragon Panther II and the Trumpeter E-25 but I need to finish a few aircraft first.

If any of you have the Dragon Panther II kit (not the Panther F kit) take a look at the box side panel of the built kit. That one has the scheme that I kind of started out with with green and yellow and a bit of brown camo (although I think the brown coloring is weathering). I didn't realize it until I looked at the side panel.

General Zod

Mark

That is a great looking tank Congrats on your wins  :thumbsup:
Yeah,I know the load is late.But the voices keep telling me to pull over and clean the guns.
Death before decaf
Chad