Your current wish list

Started by GTX, April 15, 2009, 02:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Has anybody mentioned the criminally overlooked AMX in 1:72 and/or 1:48 yet ??? - Come-on Italeri, you've had enough requests (especially from me), get it done..... N O W !!

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

NARSES2

The AMX is not my bag (shows his age  ;D) but it came top of a recent poll Italeri conducted, so you may get your wish
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

The thing about increasing age Dunc is that it gives one the Wisdom to deal with such comments in the appropriate manner and act like a grown up ... sweeties anybody ?  ;D ;D ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

.....he starts just after me :party: :party: :party:

1/72nd wants......

F-80 Airfix re-release
Skynight Revell (Matchbox) re-release
AW Siskin III Revell (Matchbox) re-release
P-12E Revell (Matchbox) re-release
AMX
J-29 Heller re-release

1/700 RN Queen Elizabeth Class Battleships...WW1 and WW2 options.
1/700 RN "R" Class Battleships....WW1 and WW2 options
1/700 WW1 Battleships

1/350th Monitors
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

GTX

Quote from: Overkiller on July 17, 2010, 01:30:11 AM
Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on July 17, 2010, 12:54:09 AM
Has anybody mentioned the criminally overlooked AMX in 1:72 and/or 1:48 yet ??? - Come-on Italeri, you've had enough requests (especially from me), get it done..... N O W !!

Ian

SECONDED!

Thirded!!!

Plus a 1/48 Puma or Super Puma helicopter.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Fulcrum

Is there any 1:48 or 1:72 Mig-29M or Mig-29K model kits in existance?
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

NARSES2

Quote from: Radish on July 17, 2010, 04:27:34 AM

1/72nd wants......

F-80 Airfix re-release

1/700 WW1 Battleships

1/350th Monitors

I would like to comcur wholeheartedly with my fellow elder statesman  :thumbsup: Indeed any of the Matchbox biplanes would be wellcome re-releases from Revell

James

Quote from: Radish on July 17, 2010, 04:27:34 AM

1/72nd wants......

F-80 Airfix re-release
AMX
J-29 Heller re-release

Yes! The Airfix Shooting Star is a lovely kit. Also I love old Matchbox kits, so any release would be welcomed. Heller too.

McColm

Hi,
Although there is the C-130J kit released, I'm trying to track down the 5/7 bladed engines.
If airfix could reissue the Viking.
Or just poded jet engines.

Spey_Phantom

ok, updated my wish list for 2011.

1/72:

-revell re-issue of the Arado Ar E.555
-re-release of matchbox Gloster Meteor Night Fighter.
-airfix Spitfire F.22/24 in 1/72
-rerelease of some old Arii kits (recreational aircraft & fighters)
-more Revell Luft46 re-issues (He162, Me1011, AR234C & ar E.381 Julia,...)

1/144
-new mold F-20 Tigershark
-2 seater Eurofighter Typhoon (guess revell will release one in 2011)
-Airbus A400M (guessing revell again or Heller in 2011)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Mossie

You know, I read the thread on the Bloodhound SSC & thought it would be nice to see some LSR kits.  Airfix or somebody producing kits of Thrust 2, Thrust SSC & Bloodhound SSC might help raise funds for the project.

Plus, any mainstream kits of more classic LSR cars would be good.  I think some resin kits & the odd injection one exist?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

McColm

The Ford 1/24 Capri model.
Any scale of the A-40 Mermaid, 1/144 or 1/72.
Matchbox ships/boats.

Mossie

Quote from: McColm on July 22, 2010, 04:02:46 AM
The Ford 1/24 Capri model.

That would be nice.  I've been looking for the Tamiya kit for some time, it's very difficult to find & goes for a pretty penny.  I'd like to see it re-released & any models of more common or garden Capris would be welcome, even the old Airfix 1/32 kit.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

McColm

Did they ever do the Ford Granada Estate or any estate car in 1/24 scale?

Mossie

I think one of the seventies American versions has been done, but not a European version as far as I'm aware.  They share the name but are two completely different beasts.