Your current wish list

Started by GTX, April 15, 2009, 02:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

A 1/72 scale model of the A-40 Mermaid, although I have been told there is/was a 1/144 released.
A decent model of the Avro Shackleton 1/72, that isn't warpped.
1/72 Lockheed P-2V Neptune. With poded turbo-jets.
1/36 plastic model of the BL Princess, Ford Capri and Rover SDI.
The Blue Pullman train set oo/ho, but not at £325.
Sets of five/six bladed propellors in 1/72 scale.
1/72 MK2 Atlantique/Atlantic MPA/SIGINT.
1/72 P-3C Orion or P-7/CP-140.
1/72 scale poded turbo-jets.
A Class "Hall" steam loco in the Howarts colours, instead of the Hornby Castle class in oo/ho scale with working light.
The SRN-4 Hovercraft in 1/144 or 1/72, but not at ebay prices.
Extra track for the Military Zone, hornby/tri-ang HO toy train set.

philp

Hasagawa has the Neptune and Orion (I even have a Neptune in my For Sale thread).
Revell did the Atlantic 1.  Not sure what it would take to convert to the Mk 2.

I would love a 72nd SRN4 and a 72nd PACV.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

McColm

Quote from: philp on October 14, 2010, 07:31:27 AM
Hasagawa has the Neptune and Orion (I even have a Neptune in my For Sale thread).
Revell did the Atlantic 1.  Not sure what it would take to convert to the Mk 2.

I would love a 72nd SRN4 and a 72nd PACV.
I'll check that out :cheers:

Shasper

A block of modelling time . . . Cmon' I have to pay for an hr of time in the airplane, right now I'd do the same so I could build!
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Fulcrum

I currently have a urge to build a 1:72 Flanker, ANY flanker (except Su-32/34) including Su-27SK, Su-30M, Su-30MKI, Su-33, Su-35, Su-35BM or Su-37.
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

The Wooksta!

Airfix have released the 32nd Jaguar XKR and Aston Martin DBR.  Wooo hoooo!  The Jag will be converted back to a road car and it's the first XK in any scale injection.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Gondor

My current wish list is a big enough win on the Lottery to ensure I can get to the UK nationals this year, the finances are looking a bit dodgy so I may not manage to go  :banghead: :banghead:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

lancer

Quote from: Gondor on October 15, 2010, 06:20:24 AM
My current wish list is a big enough win on the Lottery to ensure I can get to the UK nationals this year, the finances are looking a bit dodgy so I may not manage to go  :banghead: :banghead:

Gondor

I have exactly the same wish for exactly the same reason :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

GTX

My current wishes:

1/48 Mitsubishi Ki-83
1/48 Vickers Wellesley
1.48 Edgley EA-7 Optica
1/48 Late War German Tail Turret (i.e the 2 or 4 gun powered turret)
1/48 F-35 (an accurate one!)
1/48 S-37 (the single engined version)
1/48 Gloster Javelin

and of course, still waiting for a 1/48 Su-32/34 or a conversion kit thereof...I'm looking at you Trumpeter, Hobby Boss and Neomega!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

pyro-manic

Currently:

Revell to reissue the Matchbox HMS Tiger and HMS Exeter.
IP kits of the Type 22, 23 and Leander-class frigates, plus some more Royal Navy subjects in general. Cruisers, battleships, and carriers. All in 1:700.

Bandai to do some new MG kits that interest me! Fed up of the current wave of subjects from the 00 and Wing series, or variants/recolours of the same old RX-78 and Zaku standards.

Volks and/or Wave to do some more 1:100 Five Star Stories IP kits.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Daryl J.

2 that I'd never hoped to see well done in 1/48 are actually coming soonish:   F3H-2 Demon and MiG-21MF.   :thumbsup:

However, I'd love to see the SR.177, Yak-28 series, along with esoteric Russian interceptors/prototypes done in 1/48.

But I dream.  :drink: :drink: :drink:
Daryl J.

Geoff

Tamia just did it for me, they released a Stug III as a Finnish sturmi. Wanted to do one for a couple of years now. :-)

anthonyp

Quote from: anthonyp on September 06, 2009, 06:16:21 PM
1/700
Virginia class CGN
Independence class LCS's

And in the 1/72 front:

Pak-FA (insta-whif!)

Wow, just realized that these showed up in plastic form, as well as the Long Beach in 1/700 (which I forgot to add at the time).

Still waiting for plastic versions of a 1/700 Alaska and Des Moines, as well as a more modern version of the angled deck Essex (other than the Antietam).

And now I want the love child of the F-22 and Mig 1.44 (J-20) in 1/72 form!!!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

anthonyp

Quote from: McColm on October 14, 2010, 06:42:11 AM
A 1/72 scale model of the A-40 Mermaid, although I have been told there is/was a 1/144 released.
Anigrand made that kit as seen here.

Quote1/72 Lockheed P-2V Neptune. With poded turbo-jets.
Didn't Hasegawa make one of those once upon a time?

Quote1/72 P-3C Orion or P-7/CP-140.
I think Hasegawa also made one of these.  They show up every-so-often on bargain tables around here.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

pyro-manic

Quote from: McColm on October 14, 2010, 06:42:11 AM
The SRN-4 Hovercraft in 1/144 or 1/72, but not at ebay prices.

I know I've seen at least one Airfix SRN4 kit recently, in one of the model shops local to me. I think it was around the £25 mark. I can have a look/pick it up for you if you'd like.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<