Your current wish list

Started by GTX, April 15, 2009, 02:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

Airfix 1/144 hovercraft retooled- Got hold of two kits
Any plastic 1/24 of a TX1 london taxi got the Revel FX4, theere is a diecast model
Ford automobiles 1/24 entire range US/continental 1972-2000
Space-shuttle (plus carrier-B747) 1/144
Retooled Shorts Sunderland (airfix one is a bit out dated) 1/72 Revel have brought out their new kit
Lockheed P2 Neptune Japanise version with turbo props 1/72 (not the conversion, too expensive!!)
Kawaski flying boat/amphibian SAR/ASW 1/72 Got that one
Jolly Green giant 1/72 (stretched version of the seaking) Got two of those, Revel and Airfix
interior of the BAe Nimrod 1/72

The Wooksta!

Italeri and MPM have a Sunderland listed for this year.  Both are likely to be the same tooling.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

McColm

GTX

Another for me:

1/48 He-70

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Army of One

I would,at the moment,like a 1/48 Mil 28 Havoc.......maybe a decent modern Hind and Hokum....as good as the Zvezda ones.....and also the same in 1/35.....Havoc n Hokum......a A129 Mangusta wouldn't go amiss either....same scales.....with the option for the gun mount on the nose....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

The Wooksta!

I simply want Airfix to rerelease their 24th Lotus Elite.  It hasn't been in the catalogue since about 1980.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Geoff

An injected model of an AMX in any dam scale will do - but at a price I might be able to afford!

Gondor

Quote from: Geoff on January 24, 2011, 12:00:32 PM
An injected model of an AMX in any dam scale will do - but at a price I might be able to afford!

I would go with that as long as it was 1/72

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

GTX

Another:

1/48 YF-23 less expensive than the CollectAire one.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Mossie

For that matter, re-issues of the Italeri or Dragon 1/72 YF-23's would be welcome.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

lancer

Quote from: Mossie on January 27, 2011, 02:58:32 AM
For that matter, re-issues of the Italeri or Dragon 1/72 YF-23's would be welcome.

Oh yes, I'm with you on that.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Thiel

Highest on my list right now is a 1/72 BA 609, preferably injection moulded.

Jacques Deguerre

Well, since this thread has made its way back to the first page, I'll add a few items from my wish list.

I'd really love to see some US/Allied prototypes and proposals to counter the numerous Paper Panzers we've been seeing recently.

The US T20/22/23 series of medium tanks.
The US/UK T14 assault tank.
The US/UK T18 Boarhound heavy armored car.

(Sorry, I forgot to add, all as 1/35 scale injection molded kits.)
Some clever and amusing quote goes here.

beowulf

1/24 pick up such as a toyota hilux (other than the MiG resin one) so i could make a technical

or

some weapons such as a dashka or recoiless rifle and some ak's in 1/24 so i can do it in that scale!!  ;D

Bugatti veyron in 1/24

some new 1/12 street bikes would be nice from tamiya or aoshima

but when it comes to aircraft i cant really think of any
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

TsrJoe

1/72 injection CASA C.295
1/72-1/35 SRN.5/Bell SK.5 hovercraft
1/72 injection C.17 Globemaster

:blink:
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)