Your current wish list

Started by GTX, April 15, 2009, 02:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

I'm still looking for a Ford Taurus 1/24 five door station wagon/estate car or even a hatchback version. Got the saloon/sedan.
The prices of the Zak Speed Ford Capri's are rediculious, there was talk of bringing back the TV series of 'The Professionals' on ITV with Lewis Collins playing the role of Cowley a few years ago.

philp

All American Models mad a resin body for an '89 Taurus wagon but they are out of production.  You may be able to find one on evilbay.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

The Big Gimper

Quote from: Gondor on June 16, 2011, 10:04:24 AM
I was thinking on the way home from work today that it would be nice if someone produced a new tooling of the Shackleton. The Mark 2 preferably followed by the Mark 3 with options for the Jets in the outer engine pods.

Gondor

That would be so nice. Also underwing pylons for lots of ship killing thingies.  :thumbsup:
Work In Progress ::

Lots of stuff

McColm

The Shackleton was used during the 1970's in the bombing role over in Aden. Could make a suitable Whiff project.

Rheged

Quote from: McColm on June 21, 2011, 01:36:05 PM
The Shackleton was used during the 1970's in the bombing role over in Aden. Could make a suitable Whiff project.

Yes, please! A Shack would be most acceptable.   Perhaps I could even try to make a Mark 5 with the Nomad diesel   engine............stays on patrol until the tea bags run out!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

McColm

You could add an inflight refuelling probe or turbo prop engines and square up the wings, similar to the turbo-prop DC-47 as used by the South Africian Air Force.

James

Resurrection!  <_<

I was thinking about some of the aircraft kits from when I was younger that I really loved and I got thinking of Airfix's 1/72 F-80C Shooting Star. I wonder if Airfix will re-release it?

Rheged

Quote from: The Big Gimper on June 21, 2011, 11:34:18 AM
Quote from: Gondor on June 16, 2011, 10:04:24 AM
I was thinking on the way home from work today that it would be nice if someone produced a new tooling of the Shackleton. The Mark 2 preferably followed by the Mark 3 with options for the Jets in the outer engine pods.

Gondor

That would be so nice. Also underwing pylons for lots of ship killing thingies.  :thumbsup:

OOOOH!!   Yes please!

Spey_Phantom

im hoping Revell would re-release its 1/72 Agusta A-109 kit and the ex-matchbox Meteor NF11 and Mirage IIIB (2-seater).
furthermore on my newtool wishlist is the 1/144 Airbus A400M, C-130J and C-160, maybe revell might make a 1/72 Eurocopter X3 or EC175.
as for re-releases, next to the A109, i would like the 1/144 C-5 Galaxy, Airbus A310 and A330 (MRTT parts option please).

as for Airfix, im hoping for a 1/72 Supermarine Spitefull, seafire (any mark), 1/144 Nimrod MR2/4, re-release Meteor F8, maybe even a T.7.
decent 1/72 DH Sea Vixen and DH (sea) Venom. oh, and a 1/144 Short Belfast  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

James

Quote from: Nils on October 09, 2012, 10:21:12 AM
im hoping Revell would re-release its 1/72 Agusta A-109 kit and the ex-matchbox Meteor NF11 and Mirage IIIB (2-seater).
furthermore on my newtool wishlist is the 1/144 Airbus A400M, C-130J and C-160, maybe revell might make a 1/72 Eurocopter X3 or EC175.
as for re-releases, next to the A109, i would like the 1/144 C-5 Galaxy, Airbus A310 and A330 (MRTT parts option please).

as for Airfix, im hoping for a 1/72 Supermarine Spitefull, seafire (any mark), 1/144 Nimrod MR2/4, re-release Meteor F8, maybe even a T.7.
decent 1/72 DH Sea Vixen and DH (sea) Venom. oh, and a 1/144 Short Belfast  :mellow:

1/72 Spiteful! Yes please.

For the Belfast, why stop at 1/144 - I want a 1/72 beast of a kit!  :wacko:

Mr.Creak

Injection 1/72 Hawker P1121!
And, on the far-more-likely list: a 1/72 scale (injection) Rooivalk attack helicopter.
What if... I had a brain?

Bruiser

hi. first time replying to messages. Iwould love to see a a Curtiss C-46 in 1/48th scale to compete with the C-47s Revell or Trumpter have out.

Rheged

Quote from: Bruiser on October 09, 2012, 01:17:51 PM
hi. first time replying to messages. Iwould love to see a a Curtiss C-46 in 1/48th scale to compete with the C-47s Revell or Trumpter have out.

Welcome aboard!!  Release your hold on reality and go with the flow of the great  "WHAT IF" river.  The natives are "mostly harmless"

NARSES2

I've been thinking about this as most of what I would like is available in limited run plastic or resin, however I would like to see an injection moulded 1/72 Martin Baker MB5 (if Mr AZ is at Telford maybe a small word via his son who if memory serves has far better English then I do Czech  ;D), then perhaps a 1/72 Westland Welkin.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Well....not sure....lots of what I like I can get.

I'd like Hobbyboss to continue their easy build series in 1/72nd and 1/48th....

1/72nd...Grumman F7F Tigercat, Mosquito, Brigand, F3H Demon, T-33, P-80....
1/48th.....Bf-109G-10, Hawker Tempest 2, La-9/11, Spitfire XIV......

Re-releases from various manufacturers,such as Revell/Airfix/Italeri.....all in 1/72nd

Douglas Skynight, F-80, T-33, F-94B, Mosquito B.XVI, .....
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen