Do335 "Bare Arrow"

Started by Hawkeye, April 17, 2009, 07:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

Really nice, Hawkeye, that metal finish looks flawless.
Allan in Canberra

Glenn Gilbertson

Beautiful! Really good bare-metal finish.  :thumbsup:

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

As Ian says we have a quiver full of Arrows now  ;D I'll get me coat  :party:

Lovely finish - I keep looking at the Tamiya kit in my LHS, maybe I should buy it ? Hungarian ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 18, 2009, 03:14:42 AM
As Ian says we have a quiver full of Arrows now  ;D I'll get me coat 
Lovely finish - I keep looking at the Tamiya kit in my LHS, maybe I should buy it ? Hungarian ?

It would be rude not to...... and don't bother to stop for your coat  :wacko:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

sideshowbob9

Sauragnmon

Ha, I didn't know you were over here Hawk! I saw your stuff over at FSM yesterday, truely ace stuff you did with that monster.  The multi-tone NMF really adds some accent as well - Jon Lotton showed off a multi-tone NMF on his Mirage III he did a while back, really sharpens the metal, and yes the dayglo patches truely go for broke.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Aircav

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 18, 2009, 03:14:42 AM
As Ian says we have a quiver full of Arrows now  ;D I'll get me coat  :party:

She really does look nice a NMF and I must get my "Y" tailed 335 finished which will be Hungarian, just love the red, white and green stripes.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

John Howling Mouse

That looks impressive. Just right, in fact.

Now, speaking for many of us, could we have some more photos of the Arrow, please?

:thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

Gerald, this really is a beautiful build.  :wub:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.