FOKKER D-XXIII W (Watervliegtuig). Dutch East Indies, December of 1941.

Started by PACOPEPE, April 22, 2009, 04:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

Quote from: puddingwrestler on May 05, 2009, 03:27:13 PM
I like your ground crew. Do you intend to carry them through to the final version or drop them by the wayside in a quest for greater accuracy.
Are they Smurfs?  And is that R2D2 in the back??

Seriously, a very nice model. I've always liked the D.XXIII - a little offbeat, but good looking.  A question I've never been able to find an answer to - are the engine nacelles wide enough to take Merlins?  Now a twin-Merlin D.XXIII really would be the business!
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PACOPEPE

Ed S

Very nice.  This one looks good.  Great idea and well executed.   :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Green Dragon

"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

John Howling Mouse

Love the way the fuselage looks so sturdy....like a tough, dependable old truck.  This craft reminds me of a Y-wing from Star Wars....I don't know why.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

Joe C-P

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]